Home HARMAN Pro Forum Forum Questions & Issues

Ask your questions here!

HARMAN_RobHARMAN_Rob Posts: 230
edited October 2018 in Forum Questions & Issues

Welcome to the new Harman Pro Forums! If you have any questions or an issue using the forum, let us know here. Forum moderators and admins are available to help.

Comments

• What happened to all the troubleshooting information?

• HARMAN_RobHARMAN_Rob Posts: 230
    edited October 2018

@BobtheBuilderMLG could you give me a few more details on what info you're looking for? In what section of the forum did it used to be?

• exo_cpexo_cp Posts: 9

ORDER 1013864 - Complete 23/12/2018 17:43 EST
    I have no serial for iLok, wrote many emails, tickets and posts on the forom, no news from December 23, 2018.
    Never had news from you.
    Could you please help me and answer to my tickets ?
    Thank you
    Christian

• @exo_cp I just replied to your private message.

• I HAVE 4 LOCALLY MADE SUBS, 12 FULL RANGE SPEAKERS. MY QUESTION IS HOW DO I SET UP AND PROGRAM MY DRIVERACK PA TO PROTECT THE FULLRANGE SPEAKERS FROM BASS GUITAR LOW SIGNAL AND KICKDRUM LOW SIGNAL. IF OUTPUT 5AND 6 ARE FOR LOW SIGNAL AND 1234 I USE FOR FULL RANGE , PLEASE ADVICE ME. I AM IN KENYA EAST AFRICA

• IN 2 MONTHS TME I WILL BE ADDING 4 MORE SUBS , 4 MORE FULL RANGE SPEAKERS. HOW WILL HOOK THEM UP

• I USE YAMAHA 32/14FX ANALOG MIXER BOARD. PLEASE ADVICE

• @phinehassteve2334 said:
    I HAVE 4 LOCALLY MADE SUBS, 12 FULL RANGE SPEAKERS. MY QUESTION IS HOW DO I SET UP AND PROGRAM MY DRIVERACK PA TO PROTECT THE FULLRANGE SPEAKERS FROM BASS GUITAR LOW SIGNAL AND KICKDRUM LOW SIGNAL. IF OUTPUT 5AND 6 ARE FOR LOW SIGNAL AND 1234 I USE FOR FULL RANGE , PLEASE ADVICE ME. I AM IN KENYA EAST AFRICA

@phinehassteve2334 said:
    IN 2 MONTHS TME I WILL BE ADDING 4 MORE SUBS , 4 MORE FULL RANGE SPEAKERS. HOW WILL HOOK THEM UP

@phinehassteve2334 said:
    I USE YAMAHA 32/14FX ANALOG MIXER BOARD. PLEASE ADVICE

I've moved your question to the appropriate forum: https://proforums.harman.com/dbx/discussion/125202/driverack-pa/p1?new=1

• I am interested in becoming a Harman Dealer. We're an install company in Birmingham, Alabama. We've been staying busy with installations and would like to take our business to the next level. Thank you.

@TaylorOnsiteAV said:
    I am interested in becoming a Harman Dealer. We're an install company in Birmingham, Alabama. We've been staying busy with installations and would like to take our business to the next level. Thank you.

Take a look at our Channel Contacts Page for the Southeast, here: https://pro.harman.com/contacts/unitedstatessoutheast/channel

• zach1zach1 Posts: 1

In the past purchased a soundcraft UI16 digital mixer and experienced some wifi Drop outs and a freezing of the system when cabled to my computer via ethernet. is there a best practice for setting the connections up and has there been a firmware upgrade to deal with freezing when using Ethernet connection Thanks

• hello!
    new to the forum.
    anyone here that has experience with studer 928 mixers their installation and connections!

in process of setting up my studio and in need of guidance!

would aporiciate any help!
    thank you!
    edited February 2021

@1reeko1 Studer has recently been acquired by Evertz so you may find some help via their resources, if you cannot find your answer on this forum.

Press Release:
    https://evertz.com/resources/press/Studer Press Release.pdf

• I am attempting to download Vocalist Live Pro "Utilities Software/Librarian software" however, I am experiencing "404 ERROR" What's going on?

@richieraggs Digitech has been acquired by Cortek (Cort Guitars). I would recommend reaching out to them for support.

https://news.google.com/search?q=digitech

Jun Park, President of Cortek, said in a statement to Guitar.com: “Since 1973, DigiTech/DOD guitar effect pedals have been iconic in the guitar industry, and we have a deep admiration for the heritage and legacy of the DigiTech/DOD products [sic]. We look forward to continuing the manufacturing of and selling of the iconic products as well as investing in new features and products.”

• RaftRaft Posts: 1

Pretty random, but is there a way to silently install the legacy Audio Architect 2.15 software? Just wondering if there are switches available that can assist in automation.

• lrpg1978lrpg1978 Posts: 3

Tengo problema con la UI24r . al apagar la consola queda todo borrado. no guarda nada de nada he intentado fullreset pero tampoco lee los pendrive, es tedioso armar el sonido cada vez que tenemos culto, he visto el mismo problema en varios foros pero nadie tiene informacion