Home JBL Professional User Forum JBL Pro Software

application jbl pro connect does not work with jbl prx one

AndremozarettiAndremozaretti Posts: 12
edited June 2022 in JBL Pro Software
hello, please tell me if the jbl pro connect app works without height speakers connected to the subwoofer. I only bought a subwoofer at a markdown, no overhead speakers and can't connect the app. because of this, I can not update the firmware on the subwoofer, I have the old 3.0.6.0. Half of the settings such as equalizer, cuts, presets do not work. Bluetooth plays music, subwoofer plays well. I want to use it in a place with an active speaker, which I will connect to the subwoofer output.
In setting not Item bt control Pairing.
can i update the firmware usb?
I would appreciate any help, thanks!

Comments

• I found an old version of the application on the Internet v0.0.47 I connected to the subwoofer through the app.I can’t update the device, it says that 3.0.6.0 is updated, But this is an old firmware. I know that new firmware starts from 5.x.x.x
    the application connects to the subwoofer, but moving the sliders does not respond, the sound does not change. please tell me how can I update my device in another way jbl prx one?
  • AndremozarettiAndremozaretti Posts: 12
    edited June 2022
    is it possible that I have a demo or a test sample?
    which is not updated through the application if so what should I do?
  • If you are expecting an answer from JBL/Harmon don't hold your breath. They have made it clear that they don't care about their software or customers. They never respond on these forums. I have gotten them to respond by emailing support directly but it was just lip service.

• AndremozarettiAndremozaretti Posts: 12
    edited June 2022
    > @meastman620 said:
    > If you are expecting an answer from JBL/Harmon don't hold your breath. They have made it clear that they don't care about their software or customers. They never respond on these forums. I have gotten them to respond by emailing support directly but it was just lip service.

Signed up with services, but so far without changes, they are asking me to do what I have already done according to the instructions. Nothing helps. I think that there are some service programmers or versions A program for resetting or restoring, but so far no one has suggested it. It's very sad that such an eminent brand produces a raw product for a lot of money.
  • received a response from service centers at the place of residence.nothing can be done anymore. only replacing the board with the processor where this firmware is protected. they do not reflash the processor and memory, this is all done at the factory level. so that the information is not leaked to the network. I'm very upset by this answer. It is a pity that all the support from the company jbl ends with words. Of course, I will not change the whole detail, the cost is from 400 euros.