Home JBL Professional User Forum JBL Pro Software

Compact one app

Hi
New to the forum
Be grateful if anyone can solve a problem with the compact one app.
Firstly I’m delighted with the speaker and app, however on switching from the mixer app to my backing tracks app ( Stagetrax3 ) the mixer app inconsistently disconnects and I have to go through the skip and link procedure.
It’s only begun recently and although it doesn’t alter the settings on the fly, it’s becoming frustrating.
Can anyone help please . .
Lodgie

Comments

• thethe Posts: 4

Finally i got latest updated firmware 5.1.5 but the app link and work for abut 20 seconds then it just kick out and i have to link it again and keep doing that over and over..My phone is LG V20...Any help..?..

• mikeljsmikeljs Posts: 1
    edited September 2021
    I just Purchased two JBL eon one compact. I like their sound, I do have a problem with the app. When connecting to Bluetooth I get a message speaker not connected for both speakers. They are connected.
    Help!! :/
  • @mikeljs said:
    I just Purchased two JBL eon one compact. I like their sound, I do have a problem with the app. When connecting to Bluetooth I get a message speaker not connected for both speakers. They are connected.
    Help!! :/

I'm experiencing the same thing. Here's what I know from talking with JBL. You have to pair it with whatever device you've got the app on FIRST. Then, open the app. Go to the hamburger (3 line) icon in the upper left , got to demo more. Go back to the hamburger icon, select 'Discover Speakers'. After a minute or so, you should see the main mix view and you should see a button on the interface labeled "LINK" Click on that if the app has not already tried to link up. You will see a spinning arrow or something to indicate it is trying to link up. If the second one is on and already paired, you should see a main mix strip next to the other unit. By this time you should see a link button for the second unit. If not, repeat the 'demo mode' process above. Good luck.

• onestoryonestory Posts: 8
    the app and bluetooth on these is, for now, kinda finicky. the above method only worked for me once. other times it never even recognized the speakers.

i’ve seen results by stating with both speakers off, then opening the app, then turning one speaker on, then linking it as soon as it shows up in the app. once it’s all hooked up i turn the other speaker on and repeat.

i’m still having issues with bluetooth drops and interruptions, but that’s the way i’ve gotten the app to recognize the speakers.

oh, and i frequently do a factory reset on the speakers.
  • Recently switched my 2 EON ONE Compacts from the Compact app to JBL Pro Connect. WOW, what a difference! Very stable and runs BT Broadcast every time flawlessly.

I'm running it on a cheap Samsung tablet, which makes it a lot easier to set parameters and create new scenes. So glad I switched to this new app.
  • DazzzaDazzza Posts: 2
    Ok I have updated the firmware on jbl eon one compact. Now I get red light after fully charging. I have to take battery out and place it back in to work. How do I downgrade firmware? Or when will the new firmware to fix this be done?