Home Lexicon Software

Pcm native effects on macos Mojave install

1235»

Comments

• HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 735
    edited October 14

@longpaul2006 said:
    I truly don't mean to jump onto this when its seeming to lose the use of a good forum. (communication to and within a community to make our experience in the industry with a product line better) @HARMAN_EElde I truly appreciate the regular communication to us and your hard work staying in touch with us. I've silently watched this very page for months. I've been a Harman dealer in the past and have praised your products for years. (PCM effects and JBL especially). Even now I still have clients praise the reverbs from you.

Really and truly it is starting to seem like we are dealing with a dead product and its hard to really tell what is going on. With update 1.2.6 releasing on 08-28-2020 and still not working I feel I'm left with a system where only half of what I have purchased works.

Please keep communication up for us and with us it really is needed. Even beta and patch releases from your site to even have a look at something that could work would be appreciated at this point

Thank you.

Thanks for your comments, like I've stated I get that everyone is frustrated. From a customers position it is unacceptable to not be able to use something they paid for, especially if the product is current. If I could fix it personally I would have but that's not something that is possible. The latest news is that most of the issues with the plugins have all been identified exactly and in our LXP Native Reverb Bundle, it is currently in beta testing, this I hope means that a lot of the problem can be ported over that and put into the PCM Native Effects Bundle and fix that. When there is a beta version of that plugin we will announce it absolutely and people will be able to submit for testing. I am hoping that is any day now.

I'll assuage the fears out there - it is not "abandon-ware" and the plugins will absolutely be fixed, the process is ongoing. There are a lot of other updates planned for the plugins later on that will be worth the wait as well.

1.2.6 is not an actual software update btw, that is the same version that has the issues, they updated the website to reflect there is compatibility issues is it.

• The beta version of PCM Native Effects Bundle has been started to be tested internally. We will make an announcement soon for external beta testing.

This is good news and a bit of light at the end of the tunnel. I have no exact dates or ETA for the fix, but I will make a post similar to the LXP Native Reverb Bundle when we are ready to start accepting submissions for beta testers. Until then do not submit any inquiries for beta testing until the announcement is made.

• @HARMAN_EElde said:
    The beta version of PCM Native Effects Bundle has been started to be tested internally. We will make an announcement soon for external beta testing.

This is good news and a bit of light at the end of the tunnel. I have no exact dates or ETA for the fix, but I will make a post similar to the LXP Native Reverb Bundle when we are ready to start accepting submissions for beta testers. Until then do not submit any inquiries for beta testing until the announcement is made.

This is great news! I really appreciate the update. I look forward to hearing the beta coming to be accessible to the public and hopefully a quick painless release for it leaving beta.

Thank you.

• redlyderedlyde Posts: 13

@HARMAN_EElde said:
    ...our LXP Native Reverb Bundle, it is currently in beta testing...

How can I get the beta version of LXP Native Reverb Bundle? I have a project started January with the LXP plugins, and now it is reopened for some new versions of mixing...
    Thanks

• HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 735
    edited October 16

@redlyde said:

@HARMAN_EElde said:
    ...our LXP Native Reverb Bundle, it is currently in beta testing...

How can I get the beta version of LXP Native Reverb Bundle? I have a project started January with the LXP plugins, and now it is reopened for some new versions of mixing...
    Thanks

The beta version is not available at large unfortunately. We had external beta testing candidates that applied for and were selected based on their credentials. You can see this post I made some weeks ago: https://proforums.harman.com/lexicon/discussion/137153/lexicon-lxp-native-reverb-bundle-beta-testing-mac-os-10-14-10-15#latest

In other words, this was not open testing as it were and a version is not available for everyone to use. Since this beta testing has been ongoing and about to be concluded, a version that is working for the plugins will be released soon.

• redlyderedlyde Posts: 13

@HARMAN_EElde said:
    The beta version is not available at large unfortunately. We had external beta testing candidates that applied for and were selected based on their credentials. You can see this post I made some weeks ago: https://proforums.harman.com/lexicon/discussion/137153/lexicon-lxp-native-reverb-bundle-beta-testing-mac-os-10-14-10-15#latest

In other words, this was not open testing as it were and a version is not available for everyone to use. Since this beta testing has been ongoing and about to be concluded, a version that is working for the plugins will be released soon.

Thaks for the information. I don't want to participate in beta testing, just use because my reopened project has the deadline at the end of November, so it would be very helpful... Is it possibble to use the beta version on my own risk? I can declare everíthing you want: I have a legal license on my iLok, etc.

• @redlyde said:

@HARMAN_EElde said:

Thaks for the information. I don't want to participate in beta testing, just use because my reopened project has the deadline at the end of November, so it would be very helpful... Is it possibble to use the beta version on my own risk? I can declare everíthing you want: I have a legal license on my iLok, etc.

Sorry that my explanation was not sufficient, the answer to your inquiry is unfortunately we cannot provide you a copy of this beta version as it is not available or open to other users of the plugins, only to the beta testers who submitted to test, which we already have concluded the selection of our beta testers and the testing is ongoing.