Home Lexicon Software

MAC OS 10.14/10.15 - LXP Native Reverb Bundle - Public Beta 1.2.3 now available!! - download here

HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,075
edited April 16 in Lexicon Software

The fix for the Mac OS 10.14/10.15 LXP Native Reverb Bundle is available to download here:

LXP Native Reverb Bundle 1.2.3 - https://help.harmanpro.com/lxp-native-reverb-bundle-installer-for-mac

We will have the site updated with this version but for now you can download here.

Reports have come back from several customers that it works fine with Big Sur, but we did not test for official compatibility

Comments

• DJTINONYCDJTINONYC Posts: 1

when will there be Big Sur compatibility? I purchased back in 2019 and haven't been able to use it in over a year.

• HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,075

@DJTINONYC said:
    when will there be Big Sur compatibility? I purchased back in 2019 and haven't been able to use it in over a year.

As of now I have received reports from many customers that this is working on Big Sur, so go ahead and install it, but we have not named it for official compatibility yet.

• nj001nj001 Posts: 1
    File link has expired. Could you post another link please?

@nj001 said:
    File link has expired. Could you post another link please?

Link has been updated, this will take you to our Knowledge Base, the download is listed to the right under Downloads

• TheMacGuyTheMacGuy Posts: 4
    edited April 28

I just downloaded the LXP Native Reverb Bundle Public Beta 1.2.3 and noticed that the 'Plate' and 'Room' effects did not get enabled (using LogicPro 10.6.2 on Catalina 10.15.7). I have several projects that utilized this setting and they now complain that it is no longer available. UPDATE: I had to manually go into the Plug-in manager, select Lexicon and then choose the LXPPlate and LXPRoom units and perform a Reset & Rescan Selection on them to get them enabled (hope this helps anyone else). I noticed that the version on the above effects is 1.2.2 while the LXPChamber and LXPHall effects are at version 1.2.3. Not sure if this is problematic or not but wanted to pass it along.

@TheMacGuy said:
    I just downloaded the LXP Native Reverb Bundle Public Beta 1.2.3 and noticed that the 'Plate' and 'Room' effects did not get enabled (using LogicPro 10.6.2 on Catalina 10.15.7). I have several projects that utilized this setting and they now complain that it is no longer available. UPDATE: I had to manually go into the Plug-in manager, select Lexicon and then choose the LXPPlate and LXPRoom units and perform a Reset & Rescan Selection on them to get them enabled (hope this helps anyone else). I noticed that the version on the above effects is 1.2.2 while the LXPChamber and LXPHall effects are at version 1.2.3. Not sure if this is problematic or not but wanted to pass it along.

Thanks for the update @TheMacGuy I will certainly pass this along

• SlySly Posts: 1

Hi !
    I'm running this update waited for soooooooo long ... on pro tools 2020.12
    I tried to open an old session and ... what ??
    You changed the plugin name ! Why the f*** did you add "Native" inbetween LXP & Plate/Hall/...
    Now pro tools do not recognize the plug anymore so I lost my settings and have to trick it again ...

Please can you fix that ??

@Sly said:
    Hi !
    I'm running this update waited for soooooooo long ... on pro tools 2020.12
    I tried to open an old session and ... what ??
    You changed the plugin name ! Why the f*** did you add "Native" inbetween LXP & Plate/Hall/...
    Now pro tools do not recognize the plug anymore so I lost my settings and have to trick it again ...

Please can you fix that ??

We've let them know on this already there will be an update yes. Thanks

To update, the naming with Native or not does not make a difference, so it is still the original issue reported with ProTools and the Plugins that they are aware of. They are working on it and when a final release comes out I will announce it here. For now you'll have to do the workarounds necessary to get it to work etc