Home Lexicon User Forum Lexicon Software

MAC OS 10.14/10.15 - PCM Native Reverb and Effects - version 1.3.9/1.2.9 - download now!!

2»

Comments

• @HARMAN_EElde said:

@wilburguy said:
    I'll uninstalled and reinstalled the plug in package and the plug-in presets are still scrambled. If reinstalling the operating system is required to fix this problem then in my opinion lexicon has not really fixed the problem. I will carry forward with tech-support rather than wasting your time on this forum.

We have been informed there is an issue with the preset scrambling only on Big Sur as of now. It cannot be reproduced on Mojave or Catalina. A new version will be available soon. I am part of the tech support team btw. We're still resolving issues by reporting these to our developer. It is an ongoing process. Thanks.

I'm having the preset scrambling issue with Mojave.......

• HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,123

@wilburguy said:

@HARMAN_EElde said:

@wilburguy said:
    I'll uninstalled and reinstalled the plug in package and the plug-in presets are still scrambled. If reinstalling the operating system is required to fix this problem then in my opinion lexicon has not really fixed the problem. I will carry forward with tech-support rather than wasting your time on this forum.

We have been informed there is an issue with the preset scrambling only on Big Sur as of now. It cannot be reproduced on Mojave or Catalina. A new version will be available soon. I am part of the tech support team btw. We're still resolving issues by reporting these to our developer. It is an ongoing process. Thanks.

I'm having the preset scrambling issue with Mojave.......

A new version is set to be released soon but this issue has been addressed in most versions by now.