Home Lexicon User Forum Lexicon Software

Never received codes in my ILok

Is Lexicon closed on the weekends? What is the normal wait time?

Comments

• puddlegumpuddlegum Posts: 1
    edited December 2018

I didn't receive a code either. I purchased the Lexicon MPX last night.

• I received the code and it now works. But apparently it was a demo code as they are now saying it expired. Been having trouble contacting customer support. I have couple of numbers I will try again today.

• I haven't had a code in my iLok either, and have been trying to get a response from Lexicon for five days now....

I didn't get an invoice either .... unbelievably poor service.

Hopefully someone from Lexicon will read this and do something about it ..... or refund me my money!

• I have the same problems !!!!! with Pcm rev Native boundle...... bought last week I'm still waiting for the Ilok number........UNBELIEVABLE

• Bought PCM Native five days ago, did not receive any Ilok code. Cant download the ilok code nor the software itself on my account page. Support does not reply on any channel. Never had a situation like this with any other software company out there in 15 years buying plug ins.

• exo_cpexo_cp Posts: 9

Harman - Lexicon looks like a one guy company who is still in vacation .... it is slanderous- I bought PCM Native reverb on December 23, 2018. Any email, confirmation or answer to my emails or tickets !!!

• exo_cpexo_cp Posts: 9

iLok Authentication Key - Order ID 1013864
    Would you please answer to the tickets ?
    I purchased PCM Native bundle on December 23, 2018 and still no news :(
    No serial for iLok, it is frustrating
    I do not recieve any email from you
    Thank you
    Christian

• Christian, et al., I'd recommend contacting your Harman/Lexicon distributor directly. The forum is a great resource for our community but should not be used for immediate responses from Customer Service or Tech Support.

• @Harman_Rob said:
    Christian, et al., I'd recommend contacting your Harman/Lexicon distributor directly. The forum is a great resource for our community but should not be used for immediate responses from Customer Service or Tech Support.

Nobody would try this if the company had costumer support and replied our messages at all. And how can a local distributor help me on a product I bought directly from you online store??

• @Whereissupport said:

Nobody would try this if the company had costumer support and replied our messages at all. And how can a local distributor help me on a product I bought directly from you online store??

That's helpful info, I didn't know the products were bought directly online. Based on geography, Harman sells direct, through an authorized dealer channel, through distribution, and online. Since the forum is global I didn't know what purchasing model each of you would be using. I've escalated this to Harman Pro Support and will update the thread(s) as soon as I hear back.

• I just spoke to Harman Pro Tech Support about this, and they are equipped to help people who are having difficulties. Give them a call with your order information and they can assist: (844) 776-4899.

• HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,360

You can always contact Tech Support here for the US

844-776-9569 opt 3
    hprotechsupportUSA@harman.com

Europe Tech Support contact
    hprotechsupportEMEA@harman.com

We answer EVERY email trust us. If you do not get a reply, please check your spam filtering.