Home Lexicon User Forum Lexicon General Discussion

iLok Serial never received and no news from Lexicon

exo_cpexo_cp Posts: 9

Except to ask my bank to cancel my payment to be refunded, I do not know what to do. Order December 23, no news, never received an email, nothing.... this is a joke, please answer

Comments

• @exo_cp I just replied to your private message.

• Same situation, bought PCM native days ago, no email, no download link, no ilok code and they do not answer any message on their contact page.

• I just spoke to Harman Pro Tech Support about this, and they are equipped to help people who are having difficulties. Give them a call with your order information and they can assist: (844) 776-4899.

• exo_cpexo_cp Posts: 9

I have to call the USA from Switzerland to receive just a serial ? Really ?

• @exo_cp said:
    I have to call the USA from Switzerland to receive just a serial ? Really ?

Sorry about that, didn't realize how many locales we were dealing with here. Feel free to go thru your local Tech Support channels.

My local dealer only cares about Harman / Kardon products, they do not care about what I bought on the online Lexicon Store where I am supposed to receive an iLok Activation Code ...

• @exo_cp said:
    My local dealer only cares about Harman / Kardon products, they do not care about what I bought on the online Lexicon Store where I am supposed to receive an iLok Activation Code ...

OK, then i would recommend the North American Support number. They are happy to support you, even though you are overseas.

Problem solved after using the link to Lexicon support and a couple of emails, someone deposited the license directly on my iLok account. Thanks Rob. Cheers.

• @exo_cp said:
    Problem solved after using the link to Lexicon support and a couple of emails, someone deposited the license directly on my iLok account. Thanks Rob. Cheers.

Great to hear, and apologies that it took longer than it should have!

• Yes use of the Lexicon support solved my issues too. Though I fear that the issues might arise again. I hope I am wrong

• HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,365

In Europe you can contact via email as well hprotechsupportEMEA@harman.com

We can resolve licensing code issues via email in the US, a call is not required:

844-776-9569 opt 3
    hprotechsupportUSA@harman.com

• @Gabriel19 said:
    Yes use of the Lexicon support solved my issues too. Though I fear that the issues might arise again. I hope I am wrong

Am I right??????

• @Gabriel19 said:

@Gabriel19 said:
    Yes use of the Lexicon support solved my issues too. Though I fear that the issues might arise again. I hope I am wrong

Am I right??????

Are you having a specific issue @Gabriel19 ?

This discussion has been closed.