Home Lexicon User Forum Lexicon Software

Windows 10 driver for Lexicon alpha awaited

Wonder why the said driver is not yet released. I am really disappointed.

Comments

• Did you take a look here? https://lexiconpro.com/en/softwares/alpha-driver-v2-7-windows

There are specific instructions stated for Windows 10.

• Do you have to go through the process every time you turn on your computer? Or is it just a one off?
  • Mikee5959Mikee5959 Posts: 4
    edited November 2019

My Alpha Lexicon gave no signal despite following the instructions. The driver definitely loaded and everything looked good but no signal coming in on my Cubase LE -- loaded Switch to ASIO for all driver and works fine. My Tech level is high...Strange.

• Nothing working...ASIO4all shows input problem and Alpha Lexicon driver show all in's out's available but no signal ...using Cubase LE last build 2008.

• HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,365

@neilg1978 said:
    Do you have to go through the process every time you turn on your computer? Or is it just a one off?

Just once when installing the driver, I also do it again after it asks to reboot the computer at the end of the installation

• HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,365

I have personally tested the Alpha, Lambda, Omega with 2.7 version driver on Windows 10 latest build 1909 on the following DAW's: Cubase LE 9-10.5, Reaper, Presonus Studio One 4.6, ProTools First 12.

If you are still experiencing issues with getting your interface to work, please contact Tech Support:

844-776-9569 opt 3
    hprotechsupportUSA@harman.com

• nergnerg Posts: 5
    edited February 2022
    edit: deleted. wrong thread