Home Lexicon User Forum Lexicon Products
Options

Anybody having problems with the newest ASIO driver with Cubase LE?

Anybody having problems with the newest ASIO driver with Cubase LE? Loaded fine ..everything a go as usual but no signal.. Switched to the ASIO for all and everything worked fine. (Tech Level High)

Comments

• Options

ASIO4all not working either...sometimes after much reinstalling etc. goes for awhile bu then shows no input available but output is...disables system sounds..MS Gs synth .....was working fine for many years but now suddenly problems. not sure if it is a windows 19 update problem or what. The Alpha Lexicon drive setup shows all inputs outputs working but no signal coming in..all sound default setting are correct.

• Options
    HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,366

Hello Mikee5959. We have confirmed all the Greek series interface work with latest Windows build 1909 and CuBase LE 9-10.5

Contact us at support for more assistance:

844-776-9569 opt 3
    hprotechsupportUSA@harman.com

• Options

I have the same problem with Lexicon Alpha interface, Windows 10 Pro, Cubase Pro 10.5
    Cubase doesn't receive audio signal and doesn't send audio signal with the interface , but If I change to internal soundcard it's works fine, using Assio4All too.
    I installed the lastest driver you posted (https://lexiconpro.com/en/softwares/alpha-driver-v2-7-windows).

I need an answer and solution please!!!

• Options
    HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,366

We have had some customers have issues with the Microsoft Audio End Point driver Windows 10 is not allowing the device to work properly. You also may need to update all soundcard drivers for your PC and then try to uninstall and reinstall the Alpha driver again.

As of now, I tested the Alpha and Lambda with CuBase LE 10.5 on Windows 10 build 1909 and am getting recording and playback with no issues. It's not reproducible as of now.