Home Lexicon User Forum Lexicon General Discussion
Options

Lexicon PCM Native complete

Hello- i have registered the plugin on my ilok and its activated. If i try to open an Lexicon efx in the latest Cubase 10.5 theres a message from Steinberg elicenser that it can not found the license for this plugin. Yes, because its on the ilok. Whats the problem? Please help me out . I tried again and again with many ideas from the Cubase user forum on facebook ,but nothing works.

Comments

• Options
    HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,366

Uninstall the iLok License Manager and and PCM Native Bundle, then download the latest iLok License Manager and reinstall it. At this point reinstall the plugins and it should work.

We have tested all PCM, LXP, and MPX Bundles with Cubase up to 10.5

• Options
    PapaWopPapaWop Posts: 2

Greetings, I've been trying to load my PCM NATIVE in LOGIC PRO X without any success only getting a message that the program will damage my computer (iMac running on Catalina). I hope you have an upgrade to fix a problem like this. I really like this reverb!! It was working fine until I upgraded to Catalina!

Thanks in advance
    PapaWop

• Options
    HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,366

@PapaWop said:
    Greetings, I've been trying to load my PCM NATIVE in LOGIC PRO X without any success only getting a message that the program will damage my computer (iMac running on Catalina). I hope you have an upgrade to fix a problem like this. I really like this reverb!! It was working fine until I upgraded to Catalina!

Thanks in advance
    PapaWop

Separate issue completely For Mac users. There is a current issue with the PCM Native Effects and a LXP Native Bundle that has been escalated and a fix is currently being worked on.

This post details it more.
    https://proforums.harman.com/lexicon/discussion/136620/pcm-native-effects-on-macos-mojave-install#latest