Home Lexicon User Forum Lexicon General Discussion

Lexicon LXP Native REVERB plug-in Bundle / Ugdates for Mac OS 10.14

I've been waiting for a couple of months now for the LXP Native Reverb plugin update for lap top computer running Mac OS 10.14.6 Mojave. When dowloading the update, the disk mounting image does not work. After a few exchange with the Harman support, I've been told to wait. Since march 26th, 2020. Almost three months later, still nothing. We are not talking about Mac OS 10.15 now. I'm kind of deceived about the Harman service. When I bought the plug-in, two years ago, I did ask for an invoice. I never got it. Am I the only one? When this plugin will work on my laptop computer?

Comments

• HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,360

The issue is still not fixed no unfortunately. If you are not using ProTools you can downgrade to version 1.21 for the LXP Native Bundle to use until the new update is available

Sometimes the email does not send, but if you bought a product from us directly, then your invoice should be located in your account at:
    http://store.lexiconpro.com

If you need further assistance please contact support.

• Do not let them lie to you. The PCM Native Reverb bundle does not work with Mac Catalina. Sweetwater warned me it didn't work for MAC os Catalina. But I called just to see when a update would go public, and they said oh. It works! It's a lie!! It doesn't work!! Out 300 bucks. Glad I didn't pay 600
  • Update: it works.
  • @Lightweight said:
    Do not let them lie to you. The PCM Native Reverb bundle does not work with Mac Catalina. Sweetwater warned me it didn't work for MAC os Catalina. But I called just to see when a update would go public, and they said oh. It works! It's a lie!! It doesn't work!! Out 300 bucks. Glad I didn't pay 600

I'm personally not in the habit of lying sir :) The PCM Native Reverb Plugin works fine with Catalina and even Big Sur. The only issue is with LXP Native Reverb Bundle and PCM Native Effects Bundle.

Glad it is working for you nonetheless. If you ever have problems, please reach out to tech support, contact is in my signature.

• The PCM Native Effects Bundle has NOT worked now for almost a year. Now Apple has released Big Sur. Is there going to be an issue with The PCM Native Reverb bundle using the upgraded BIG SUR???????

• @JoeMidi said:
    The PCM Native Effects Bundle has NOT worked now for almost a year. Now Apple has released Big Sur. Is there going to be an issue with The PCM Native Reverb bundle using the upgraded BIG SUR???????

It will be working fine with Big Sur. So far the beta testing is going fine with the latest Mac OS. Release is closer than it was, thanks for your patience.

• I am unable to install LXP Native Reverb plugin using Big Sur on a Mac. Has this been fixed yet?

• @jazztothebone said:
    I am unable to install LXP Native Reverb plugin using Big Sur on a Mac. Has this been fixed yet?

Not yet, we will have a public beta version for LXP Native Reverb Bundle for the 10.14/10.15 issue very soon, no timeline estimates for the Big Sur compatibility but it will be available as soon as possible.