Home Lexicon User Forum Lexicon General Discussion
Options

Online Store and support not functional??

A couple days ago I bought the PCM Total Plug-In Bundle (without looking at this forum...my bad) and had a situation where my iPad generated a password for my account and didnt save it (Again, probably my fault...but whatever). So after struggling to get the software installed on my MBP (which is how I discovered this forum), I went to access my account and found that the Password Reset utility is broken. Sent an email to tech support (both the store support address and one I found listed on here), waited 24-48 hours and have gotten nothing. I cant even use the software I bought (the half that was installable) because I cant authorize it.

Come on Harman!

As a professional in the audio industry I've been through this before with Harman. The process is that your request gets bounced around all over the company until the ONE person who actually has a clue finally gets it. If your online store (or the product you are selling) has issues, SHUT IT DOWN until you get your ducks in a row!!!

I would really appreciate a response to my support requests. Lexicon was a top-notch company at one time...makes me sad to see how far its fallen under Harman.

Comments

• Options

You should submit a support request to Lexicon.

• Options

@shed54 said:
    A couple days ago I bought the PCM Total Plug-In Bundle (without looking at this forum...my bad) and had a situation where my iPad generated a password for my account and didnt save it (Again, probably my fault...but whatever). So after struggling to get the software installed on my MBP (which is how I discovered this forum), I went to access my account and found that the Password Reset utility is broken. Sent an email to tech support (both the store support address and one I found listed on here), waited 24-48 hours and have gotten nothing. I cant even use the software I bought (the half that was installable) because I cant authorize it.

Come on Harman!

As a professional in the audio industry I've been through this before with Harman. The process is that your request gets bounced around all over the company until the ONE person who actually has a clue finally gets it. If your online store (or the product you are selling) has issues, SHUT IT DOWN until you get your ducks in a row!!!

I would really appreciate a response to my support requests. Lexicon was a top-notch company at one time...makes me sad to see how far its fallen under Harman.

For any issues related to Lexicon support. Please contact hprotechsupportUSA@harman.com

I think you have contacted us already though and I am about to reply to your request if your name is Ed.

• Options

I wish I had come to these forums before trying to order.

I just placed an order for the PCM Native Reverb Plug-in Bundle. I never received my email after ordering(it was a gmail address and the message did not go to spam) and now have no idea how to get my activation code.

When I log on to my account, and go to "My Downloads" it say to click on the download button. There is no download button (found another download area, so managed to overcome that obstacle).

When I go to Order History, and select the order, there is an icon to download my iLok Authentication Key, but when I click on the link, it just goes to the product page and I can't figure out how to get my key.

From what I've been reading here, it looks like a lot of people have issues with ordering and that getting your order fulfilled can take a lot of time and patience.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but I am really surprised at how problematic the ordering process is and how many people seem to be having problems, the entire online store appears to be quite old and outdated, and doesn't have the functionality that I would expect (like resending emails, having working links, being able to retrieve activation codes, etc).

I hope Lexicon/Harman does something soon to improve the entire ordering experience.

• Options

@Jim_Martin said:
    I wish I had come to these forums before trying to order.

I just placed an order for the PCM Native Reverb Plug-in Bundle. I never received my email after ordering(it was a gmail address and the message did not go to spam) and now have no idea how to get my activation code.

When I log on to my account, and go to "My Downloads" it say to click on the download button. There is no download button (found another download area, so managed to overcome that obstacle).

When I go to Order History, and select the order, there is an icon to download my iLok Authentication Key, but when I click on the link, it just goes to the product page and I can't figure out how to get my key.

From what I've been reading here, it looks like a lot of people have issues with ordering and that getting your order fulfilled can take a lot of time and patience.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but I am really surprised at how problematic the ordering process is and how many people seem to be having problems, the entire online store appears to be quite old and outdated, and doesn't have the functionality that I would expect (like resending emails, having working links, being able to retrieve activation codes, etc).

I hope Lexicon/Harman does something soon to improve the entire ordering experience.

i sent you a private message to resolve. For future reference, please contact hprotechsupportUSA@harman.com or hprotechsupportEMEA@harman.com if over in Europe.

• Options
    AKKAAKKA Posts: 2

I am in exactly the same situation in Japan.

I purchased the PCM Total Plug-In Bundle online a few days ago and have not received any notification emails, receipts, serial numbers or any other information.

I contacted support and the words that came back were:

"Did you see the spam folder?"

"The installation method is as written, contact here (I have already inquired)"

"This product is non-refundable"

"Someone asks for this customer's response!"

The word I wanted was
    "We will reissue your email and serial number, so please wait for a while until we get confirmation."
    It is such a content.

How relieved I was with just those words!

The Singaporean (kind) support person I contacted earlier said:
    "The US staff must be there for you."

Can I believe this?

And after this issue is resolved, you have to wait for the installer to run and resolve the issue.

• Options
    HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,366
    edited December 2020

@AKKA said:
    I am in exactly the same situation in Japan.

I purchased the PCM Total Plug-In Bundle online a few days ago and have not received any notification emails, receipts, serial numbers or any other information.

I contacted support and the words that came back were:

"Did you see the spam folder?"

"The installation method is as written, contact here (I have already inquired)"

"This product is non-refundable"

"Someone asks for this customer's response!"

The word I wanted was
    "We will reissue your email and serial number, so please wait for a while until we get confirmation."
    It is such a content.

How relieved I was with just those words!

The Singaporean (kind) support person I contacted earlier said:
    "The US staff must be there for you."

Can I believe this?

And after this issue is resolved, you have to wait for the installer to run and resolve the issue.

You can login to the store at http://store.lexiconpro.com and see your order history and account. Click on your Order ID and you should be able to retrieve your redemption code and then use that to activate your license to your USB iLok Key.

All of our software installers for the plugins are available here: https://lexiconpro.com/en-US/software

If you did not receive an email confirmation it's generally because either our email server mishandled the request, your email server black listed ours or yes it may have ended up in a spam folder. You may not receive an email confirmation though and unfortunately we have no way to send an email confirmation after the fact.

The product is refundable up to 30 days, so I am not sure who told you that but that is inaccurate.

If you did not receive an redemption code under your order information, feel free to private message me here (click on my name on this post and select message) or you can email hprotechsupportUSA@harman.com and ask to be put in touch with me and we'll get your issue straightened out.

• Options
    AKKAAKKA Posts: 2

HARMAN_EElde

Thank you, this is exactly the information I wanted.
    I never thought that the page selling the product (lexiconpro.com) and the store page (store.lexiconpro.com) were different.

If you can confirm your purchase information, you don't need an email and you don't need more support.
    Support didn't tell me this, maybe because I didn't tell it, but at least it seems to you.

It's embarrassing, but I've been looking for a login button and my account information on lexiconpro.com.
    Thanks to you, you no longer have to stop your credit card and stop paying.

The only question is, why are the pages selling products and the store pages different?
    I think that the integration will prevent troubles like this one.

By the way, it is Singapore support that said this product is non-refundable.

And the installation issue is the Mac security license issue.
    https://proforums.harman.com/lexicon/discussion/136620/pcm-native-effects-on-macos-mojave-install/p1

When I try to open pkg, I get a message and cannot install.
    "unable to open Lexicon pcm native effects.pkg you should put the file in the trash"

This is a separate agenda and does not need to be discussed here, but it has been a fairly long-standing issue and is still unresolved.

• Options

@AKKA said:

HARMAN_EElde

Thank you, this is exactly the information I wanted.
    I never thought that the page selling the product (lexiconpro.com) and the store page (store.lexiconpro.com) were different.

If you can confirm your purchase information, you don't need an email and you don't need more support.
    Support didn't tell me this, maybe because I didn't tell it, but at least it seems to you.

It's embarrassing, but I've been looking for a login button and my account information on lexiconpro.com.
    Thanks to you, you no longer have to stop your credit card and stop paying.

The only question is, why are the pages selling products and the store pages different?
    I think that the integration will prevent troubles like this one.

By the way, it is Singapore support that said this product is non-refundable.

And the installation issue is the Mac security license issue.
    https://proforums.harman.com/lexicon/discussion/136620/pcm-native-effects-on-macos-mojave-install/p1

When I try to open pkg, I get a message and cannot install.
    "unable to open Lexicon pcm native effects.pkg you should put the file in the trash"

This is a separate agenda and does not need to be discussed here, but it has been a fairly long-standing issue and is still unresolved.

I'll contact our South Pacific support and let them know that they are incorrect.

The reason why the sites are different is because the store.lexiconpro.com handles only the sales related portion of the website, they are different domains because one is dedicated to the products and basic info and the other is related to sales. I appreciate your concern and I'll let marketing and sales know that some customers have difficulty discerning between the two.

Yes the issue with the PCM Native Effects Bundle is still ongoing but they are working on it and beta testing now. I am hopeful for a release soon but I have no exact info.

• Options

@shed54 said:

Come on Harman!

I’m having the same exact issue. It appears many “customers” have been disrespected as such. This is not a new issue. This problem has been ongoing for nearly a year.

It simply shows that this website is not only obsolete but the company is not progressing. no one is working on the issue and customers are being ignored. Meanwhile, the customers who are respectful and paying for a product (not using a crack) to enjoy and use in their work are being disrespected.

It is very unlikely these customers will ever come back.

• Options

@thematix said:

@shed54 said:

Come on Harman!

I’m having the same exact issue. It appears many “customers” have been disrespected as such. This is not a new issue. This problem has been ongoing for nearly a year.

It simply shows that this website is not only obsolete but the company is not progressing. no one is working on the issue and customers are being ignored. Meanwhile, the customers who are respectful and paying for a product (not using a crack) to enjoy and use in their work are being disrespected.

It is very unlikely these customers will ever come back.

If you still have not been contacted by tech support. Let me know you can direct message me here with your information.