Home Lexicon User Forum Lexicon Products

Lexicon MX200 trouble

Hello! First post here. I inherited a Lexicon MX200 from a friend and when I power it on the Audition light blinks rapidly, then the display reads "1.4", and then quickly flashes "Ar" and "00" back and forth. I have tried the factory resets but the same thing happens over and over. Any advice would be appreciated, thanks!

Best Answers

• HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,366
    Answer ✓

@jazzr said:
    Hello, thank you for your reply to my question. Unfortunately, that did not resolve my issue. I tried 3 different working USB cables, unplugged all other USB devices, and the computer (Windows 10) still does not recognize the device in Device Manager. And when I launch the MX NetUpdater, it says it cannot find the device. I fear that there is something wrong with the USB port, maybe?
    Thank you

No nothing wrong with the USB port I would assume it's just stuck in a state to where it cannot let the PC know that it is connected. The best option would be service, if you are in the US contact is in my signature, if you are overseas you will need to contact your regional distributor:

https://lexiconpro.com/en/distributors/search_new?utf8=✓&geo=&commit=submit

• jazzrjazzr Posts: 3
    Answer ✓

Thank you!

Answers

Try to re-flash the firmware by hooking up to the PC via USB and running the MX NetUpdater - found here:

https://lexiconpro.com/en-US/products/mx200#downloads

• jazzrjazzr Posts: 3

Hello, thank you for your reply to my question. Unfortunately, that did not resolve my issue. I tried 3 different working USB cables, unplugged all other USB devices, and the computer (Windows 10) still does not recognize the device in Device Manager. And when I launch the MX NetUpdater, it says it cannot find the device. I fear that there is something wrong with the USB port, maybe?
    Thank you

@jazzr said:
    Thank you!

You're welcome! :)