Home Lexicon User Forum Lexicon General Discussion

Lexicon Pantheon reverb bundled with Alpha...64-bit version?

I still use my Lexicon Alpha (along with some newer interfaces) that originally came bundled with Cubase LE 4 & Lexicon Pantheon reverb. I've upgraded Cubase over the years, and just made the jump to 64-bit, going from Cubase 8 to 11. Everything else works fine, but I didn't realize that I can no longer use 32-bit plugins. I've used my trusty Lexicon Pantheon reverb on hundreds of projects over the years, but they won't load up correctly now that the plugin is missing. I'm hoping there is a 64-bit version? I haven't been able to find any info online. Thanks!

Comments

• @jnj91 said:
    I still use my Lexicon Alpha (along with some newer interfaces) that originally came bundled with Cubase LE 4 & Lexicon Pantheon reverb. I've upgraded Cubase over the years, and just made the jump to 64-bit, going from Cubase 8 to 11. Everything else works fine, but I didn't realize that I can no longer use 32-bit plugins. I've used my trusty Lexicon Pantheon reverb on hundreds of projects over the years, but they won't load up correctly now that the plugin is missing. I'm hoping there is a 64-bit version? I haven't been able to find any info online. Thanks!

Unfortunately there is not and we discontinued the Pantheon and Pantheon II plugins several years ago.