Home Lexicon User Forum Lexicon Software

PCM Bundle and LPX reverbs for MAC OS 11 (Big Sur)

SwenerickSwenerick Posts: 8
edited February 2023 in Lexicon Software

Hi,

Do you have any ETA about PCM Bundle and LPX reverbs for Apple Silicon / MAC OS 11 support?

Thank you,

Swenerick

Comments

• Not as of now for an ETA but they're working on it. Will have a full release compatible with Big Sur. I will announce it when I am given the go ahead.

• SwenerickSwenerick Posts: 8
    edited February 2021

Sounds good. Thank you. <3

I hope it will not take ages! :D

Swenerick

• @Swenerick said:

Swenerick

You're welcome!

It should be soon we've been in a massive overhaul of the plugins for sometime.

• I can't wait!!! o:):p<3 > @HARMAN_EElde said:

@Swenerick said:

Swenerick

You're welcome!

I can't wait!!! o:):p<3

Take care ;)

• FlorianSFlorianS Posts: 3

@HARMAN_EElde said:

@Swenerick said:

Swenerick

You're welcome!

Hi !
    I'm coming for news !

• JoeMidiJoeMidi Posts: 2

Hello is there any update on the updates? Now my plugins are not working at all with Big Sur. I waited a while to upgrade because if this and needed to for other reasons. Please keep us informed.

Thanks a long time fan of LEXICON!!

JOE

• HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,365

@JoeMidi said:
    Hello is there any update on the updates? Now my plugins are not working at all with Big Sur. I waited a while to upgrade because if this and needed to for other reasons. Please keep us informed.

Thanks a long time fan of LEXICON!!

JOE

Are you getting AAE errors in Big Sur? Provide more details please?

• PcêPcê Posts: 1

Hello! Any news? Do you have dates planned to be aware of?
    I want to buy the lexicon reverb bundle, but waiting without knowing when it will be available is complicated.

Thanks, I just need this bundle to finish an album, please

• We are conducting tests with a new beta right now, and a few things to iron out but there will be a new version released in the very near future. Keep an eye out on the forum we will announce it when it is available.

• atakuataku Posts: 2
    Hi,

Is Apple Silicon support on the roadmap?

Can you please indicate if this will be available as part of the upcoming updates, or later on?

Many thanks,
    ataku

@ataku said:
    Hi,

Is Apple Silicon support on the roadmap?

Can you please indicate if this will be available as part of the upcoming updates, or later on?

Many thanks,
    ataku

Likely any new OS compatibility will be considered. We will announce new versions when they become available yes

• Hi HARMAN_EElde,

I hope you are doing well :)
    No major advance since February?

Also, do you have any idea if they will refresh the UI or it will remain the same?

• g25g25 Posts: 3
    edited October 2021
    Hi Harman

When can we expect a functioning version of the native plugins?

I have bought the bundle but it will not work under Catalina or Mojave and your support has answered “soon” for more than a year now…

Please can you come out with an M1-fix and also remove the constraint of having a physical iLok?

Great plug-in!
    IMHO the best reverb ever made. Just wished it did work…

@g25 said:
    Hi Harman

When can we expect a functioning version of the native plugins?

I have bought the bundle but it will not work under Catalina or Mojave and your support has answered “soon” for more than a year now…

Please can you come out with an M1-fix and also remove the constraint of having a physical iLok?

Great plug-in!
    IMHO the best reverb ever made. Just wished it did work…

We did already release a fully functioning version of the Plugin for the MacOS back in April, it works with Mojave, Catalina and even Big Sur. Some functional issues remain that are being addressed but the plugins will work.

No updates on when we will not have a physical iLok key for authorization but as of now, it is a requirement for the plugins.

@Swenerick said:
    Hi HARMAN_EElde,

I hope you are doing well :)
    No major advance since February?

Also, do you have any idea if they will refresh the UI or it will remain the same?

I have not heard of any plans about the UI specifically as of now but I know it has been brought up

• All right, thank you B)

• Why Lexicon need years to update their plugins ? where is the problem? at this rate it seems that support for m1 can last for a decade :s

• @HARMAN_EElde said:
    Not as of now for an ETA but they're working on it. Will have a full release compatible with Big Sur. I will announce it when I am given the go ahead.

It’s almost a year now. Where is it? Where’s support? What’s up with the nonfunctional web shop?

• @thematix said:

@HARMAN_EElde said:
    Not as of now for an ETA but they're working on it. Will have a full release compatible with Big Sur. I will announce it when I am given the go ahead.

It’s almost a year now. Where is it? Where’s support? What’s up with the nonfunctional web shop?

The plugins have been released since April, they are available for download here:

https://lexiconpro.com/en-US/software

New versions are slated for release soon as well.

I have replied to your other inquiries in a few threads. I believe I also received an email from you by now that i replied to but please reach out to me by direct message here if you need assistance.

• plfplf Posts: 7
    edited November 2021

@HARMAN_EElde said:

The plugins have been released since April, they are available for download here:

I have replied to your other inquiries in a few threads. I believe I also received an email from you by now that i replied to but please reach out to me by direct message here if you need assistance.

One thing: Maybe you can pass along the request to the development team to please test the upcoming native Apple Silicon updates on macOS Monterey, too, and not just on Big Sur.

The new MacBook Pros ship with Monterey and it is not possible to downgrade the OS to Big Sur, so for a lot of people who are waiting for Apple Silicon support, an update won't be worth much if it only works on Big Sur.

• @plf said:

@HARMAN_EElde said:

One thing: Maybe you can pass along the request to the development team to please test the upcoming native Apple Silicon updates on macOS Monterey, too, and not just on Big Sur.

The new MacBook Pros ship with Monterey and it is not possible to downgrade the OS to Big Sur, so for a lot of people who are waiting for Apple Silicon support, an update won't be worth much if it only works on Big Sur.

They are working on Monterey compatibility as well yes.

edited December 2021

@HARMAN_EElde a question about the new Mac installers you posted here: Are there any release notes for those? Are they Apple Silicon native?

• @plf said:
    @HARMAN_EElde a question about the new Mac installers you posted here: Are there any release notes for those? Are they Apple Silicon native?

No release notes as of now, that might come with the official update to the website when they are posted there. All I have are the installers.

As far as I know, they are not Apple Silicon Native no because they are not apps in the Apple sphere etc.

@HARMAN_EElde said:

@plf said:

No release notes as of now, that might come with the official update to the website when they are posted there. All I have are the installers.

As far as I know, they are not Apple Silicon Native no because they are not apps in the Apple sphere etc.

Alright, thanks a lot for posting these!

• No problem! You're welcome

• atakuataku Posts: 2
    edited January 2022
    Hi - can you provide any indication on when Monterey support will be announced?

For example, FY22Q3 or Q4?
  • @ataku said:
    Hi - can you provide any indication on when Monterey support will be announced?

For example, FY22Q3 or Q4?

also vst3 and Apple Sillicon support

Hey guys, yes definitely Apple M1 Silicon support and further Monterrey support is on the horizon. I am hoping Q2, but no exact ETA estimates, so don't hold me to anything. I'll post an update as soon as I can.

VST3 is being talked about for the development phases as well. Will update on that later.

Also I don't want to let the cat out of the bag, but I think this is the year that iLok Authentication will not be required too! Fingers crossed!

Thank you for keeping us posted @HARMAN_EElde !

I'm sure we all appreciate that ETAs are always just estimates and might end up being far off, but it's great to get those updated estimates every once in a while, so thank you!

I can't wait for native Apple Silicon support, but no iLok or at least no physical iLok would be huge :o . I would LOVE to be able to authorize the PCM suite to my laptop and not need to bring the physical dongle everywhere. Fingers crossed indeed :D

• EmLFEmLF Posts: 1

Hi!

any updates on compatibility with M1 Macs? Really want to get the bundle but I'm worried it just won't work in my system...

This discussion has been closed.