Home Lexicon User Forum Lexicon Software

Installing VST formats

Hello. Using both Native Reverb Bundle and Native Effects Bundle, both working fine. New Mac Mini (2018 Intel version) with Big Sur. Using Studio One 5.3

It's working fine, but I'd prefer to install the VST versions of the bundles. However, it always installs the AU versions. It doesn't give me a choice. Is there a way to choose which format I'd prefer to install, or is that just how it works?

I suppose I should be glad that it works and works very well and of course, sounds great!....:o))

Thanx.
Geri O

Comments

• @Geri_O said:
    Hello. Using both Native Reverb Bundle and Native Effects Bundle, both working fine. New Mac Mini (2018 Intel version) with Big Sur. Using Studio One 5.3

It's working fine, but I'd prefer to install the VST versions of the bundles. However, it always installs the AU versions. It doesn't give me a choice. Is there a way to choose which format I'd prefer to install, or is that just how it works?

I suppose I should be glad that it works and works very well and of course, sounds great!....:o))

Thanx.
    Geri O

It installs all versions, the AU and the VST. Your DAW will use one or the other typically.