Home Lexicon User Forum Lexicon Software

MXEdit for Windows 64-bit?

Hi!

I just purchased a Lexicon MX400XL wich I like a lot!. However, I'm using a Win10 64-bit computer and Cubase 10 Pro. So I can't install the software that comes along with the hardware because the software is only for 32-bit.

Question: Any plans on making a 64-bit version of that software?

t//Many Regards from Robin Gardner.

Best Answer

Answers

• Same problem here, is there a 64bit update of the software in progress?

Ta!

• RobRokkRobRokk Posts: 5
    edited April 2020

Thanks for the reply!

So I can still install this program on a Win10 64-bit computer? But when I tried the computer blocked it from being installed though, I have to give it another try!

Also something called JBridge that could possibly make this 32 bit VST work in Cubase 10 Pro, I might give that a try perhaps...

No matter what its still a nice unit to have and use in my studio! :)

Regards from Robin Gardner

• HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,360

@RobRokk said:
    Thanks for the reply!

So I can still install this program on a Win10 64-bit computer? But when I tried the computer blocked it from being installed though, I have to give it another try!

Also something called JBridge that could possibly make this 32 bit VST work in Cubase 10 Pro, I might give that a try perhaps...

No matter what its still a nice unit to have and use in my studio! :)

Regards from Robin Gardner

It should install on a Windows 64bit OS yes. Some people have had luck with JBridge and BlueCat Audio VST rack yes

• g25g25 Posts: 3
    Hi, can you update the plugin to 64bit so we can use it on a modern Mac?
  • HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,360

@g25 said:
    Hi, can you update the plugin to 64bit so we can use it on a modern Mac?

Unfortunately we have discontinued all developmental support for the MX Edit plugin.