Home Lexicon User Forum Lexicon General Discussion

Purchased PCM Native Reverb Bundle - can't download iLok auth / no email received

Three days ago I purchased the PCM Native Reverb Bundle in the Holiday Sale offer.

After purchasing it, I was dropped on a download page with no download button. So I couldn't even download the software. I managed to find a link to the download file buried on their site, but then when trying to claim my iLok authentication key on my ORDER page, it is a dead link that leads me back to the product page. I have tried on several browsers.

I recieved no email invoice or order confirmation in my email, not in my inbox or junk.

The customer support email I found on the site has bounced back when I have tried to reach out and their ticket support system on their site says they will respond within 48 hours, if there's even anyone there at all.

Of courser I am not alone, having looked into the situation on this forum it appears many who have purchased have gone through the same drama, some posts on forums as far back as 2018.

It is not down to the customer to go on a wild goose chase to hunt down the necessary information and key to use the software they have paid a premium price for. I am based in Australia, I don't want to spend unnecessary money on long distance calls to the US support help line because they can't maintain an operational website.

What else can I do? I am very close to issuing a chargeback with my bank seeing as I have not received the product.

Comments

• @Technikalf said:
    Three days ago I purchased the PCM Native Reverb Bundle in the Holiday Sale offer.

After purchasing it, I was dropped on a download page with no download button. So I couldn't even download the software. I managed to find a link to the download file buried on their site, but then when trying to claim my iLok authentication key on my ORDER page, it is a dead link that leads me back to the product page. I have tried on several browsers.

I recieved no email invoice or order confirmation in my email, not in my inbox or junk.

The customer support email I found on the site has bounced back when I have tried to reach out and their ticket support system on their site says they will respond within 48 hours, if there's even anyone there at all.

Of courser I am not alone, having looked into the situation on this forum it appears many who have purchased have gone through the same drama, some posts on forums as far back as 2018.

It is not down to the customer to go on a wild goose chase to hunt down the necessary information and key to use the software they have paid a premium price for. I am based in Australia, I don't want to spend unnecessary money on long distance calls to the US support help line because they can't maintain an operational website.

What else can I do? I am very close to issuing a chargeback with my bank seeing as I have not received the product.

You can direct message me here or email hprotechsupportUSA@harman.com and we will help you get your authorization/license deposited to your iLok account

• GorgiGorgi Posts: 2

I seem to be in the same situation, I've been through the exact same process as Technikalf. I sent through an email over a week ago after seeing this thread but I've not received any support. I also sent screenshots of my order and iLok ID as instructed on another thread. Can I please get some support with this issue, I'm trying to be patient but I purchased this product on the 26th Nov and still haven't received it. It's a digital file, not like I need to wait for it in the mail...

If I don't hear anything in the next couple of days then I'm going have to contact my bank to have the payment charged back.

• GorgiGorgi Posts: 2

@HARMAN_EElde said:
    You can direct message me here or email hprotechsupportUSA@harman.com and we will help you get your authorization/license deposited to your iLok account

I have tried contacting via the support email but still no sign that this is going to get sorted or that someone is on the other end. Can somebody please acknowledge my emails/messages so that I can get this fixed and start using the product I have paid for

• @Gorgi said:

@HARMAN_EElde said:

I have tried contacting via the support email but still no sign that this is going to get sorted or that someone is on the other end. Can somebody please acknowledge my emails/messages so that I can get this fixed and start using the product I have paid for

I have told you that you can also direct message me here at the forum as well. I have not seen anything from you directly @Gorgi

• I have the same issue as above - no iLok download link for my order yesterday.

@Gorgi , can you please take a look and send the code to my email on file?

• HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,365
    edited December 2021

@jpbed1 said:
    I have the same issue as above - no iLok download link for my order yesterday.

@Gorgi , can you please take a look and send the code to my email on file?

@Gorgi is not a Harman representative FYI

@jpbed1 I cannot look up your account for the store as I am not in that system. Please direct message me here with your Order ID and we'll go from there. Or contact tech support (contact info is in my signature)

• I have the same issue as above. Even though I click the ILOK download button, ILOK code doesn't appear. It just go back to LEXICON main page. Please solve this issue.

Purchased email : gamsungsound@gmail.com
    Order id : 1017586

• HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,365

@gamsungsound said:
    I have the same issue as above. Even though I click the ILOK download button, ILOK code doesn't appear. It just go back to LEXICON main page. Please solve this issue.

Purchased email : gamsungsound@gmail.com
    Order id : 1017586

Refer to this help article -

https://help.harmanpro.com/lexicon-plug-ins-no-redemption-code

You'll need to contact tech support, I would not recommend putting your email and order information on this public forum.