Home Lexicon User Forum Lexicon General Discussion

I Need Your Help

Friends, how are you? I hope that you are doing well. It is my second time posting on here. I would appreciate any recommendations you can provide. I posted these for a specific reason. There has been a problem with my computer for a few days. I'm unable to solve an issue on my computer. After installing the Lexicon application and updating my OS "System_Service_Exception error" message is showing. I don't know why this is happening and how to solve the issue. Please help me with the proper guidance.

Comments

• HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,365

Need more information, what Lexicon software did you install and what OS version are we talking about?

• Thanks for replying. The software is Alpha Driver v2.7, OS is Windows 10 64 bit. Already I figure out the issue. The software was ok. The issue is fixed after updating my Windows10. The source is here.

• HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,365

@Johnmarshall said:
    Thanks for replying. The software is Alpha Driver v2.7, OS is Windows 10 64 bit. Already I figure out the issue. The software was ok. The issue is fixed after updating my Windows10. The source is here.

Okay thanks for the update.