Home Lexicon User Forum Lexicon Products

Lexicon Onyx 810 on Windows 10

Hello from Vienna.
I have to update my computer / daw from windows 7 64 bit to windows 10 for cubase 11, i need to know if the soundcard Onyx 810 firewire will work on windows 10?
thanks for your help
servus from austria

Comments

• HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,360

Hello are you referring to the I-Onix FW810S?

The software dev has been discontinued for several years. We do not have a Windows 10 version of the driver, only what is available at the website. I have not tested it with Windows 10, it may or may not work.

• hello please help me I'm a lover of lexicon fw810s unfortunately this tool can't work on Windows 10 when will the Driver for Windows 10 come out????

@danielmusik said:
    hello please help me I'm a lover of lexicon fw810s unfortunately this tool can't work on Windows 10 when will the Driver for Windows 10 come out????

Unfortunately the product and development lifecycle for the FW810S has been discontinued for several years. We will not be releasing a new driver for the interface

• scytechscytech Posts: 148

I have been successful in using the 810S with my current Windows 10 and Ableton for the past 8 years. Haven't tried with 11 yet, weary of migration issues with drivers. I still have to use my original PCI FireWire 400 card (and its most recent drivers), and have updated current 810S software driver and Mixer app (available at the Lexicon site). Issues have to do mostly with the PC trying to find time to sync with the FW card, not the 810S per se.
    Note: This computer is used solely as a DAW, no other tasks. I have also tried ASIO4ALL successfully with other [Lexicon] audio cards (using a U82S as input for an 8 extra recording inputs!)
    Does anyone have access to the latest 'firmware' update for the 810S? Maybe Lexicon...

@scytech said:
    I have been successful in using the 810S with my current Windows 10 and Ableton for the past 8 years. Haven't tried with 11 yet, weary of migration issues with drivers. I still have to use my original PCI FireWire 400 card (and its most recent drivers), and have updated current 810S software driver and Mixer app (available at the Lexicon site). Issues have to do mostly with the PC trying to find time to sync with the FW card, not the 810S per se.
    Note: This computer is used solely as a DAW, no other tasks. I have also tried ASIO4ALL successfully with other [Lexicon] audio cards (using a U82S as input for an 8 extra recording inputs!)
    Does anyone have access to the latest 'firmware' update for the 810S? Maybe Lexicon...

We do not have a firmware update available for the 810S no