Home Lexicon User Forum Lexicon General Discussion

Lexicon reverb bundle compatibility with M1 chip

Just wondering when we might expect the Lexicon native reverb bundle to be compatible with the new Mac M1 chip. Planning to updgrade soon to a Mac Studio M1 Ultra, and I don't want to lose use of the Lex reverbs, which are foundational verbs in my fimscoring work.

Comments

• HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,360

@analogjeff said:
    Just wondering when we might expect the Lexicon native reverb bundle to be compatible with the new Mac M1 chip. Planning to updgrade soon to a Mac Studio M1 Ultra, and I don't want to lose use of the Lex reverbs, which are foundational verbs in my fimscoring work.

Currently I do not have a release date for a public beta or new version for the software update for M1 Macs and further Mac OS updates but will make an announcement when that is ready to release. I know they are testing and working on it internally are the only updates I have

• Geri_OGeri_O Posts: 5
    edited August 2022
    We bought a Mac Studio Mac w/ 64gb of RAM several weeks ago and right away, i reinstalled the Lexicon software. I’m running the wheels off of our PCM Total Bundle. I guess it’s running on Rosetta, but I wasn’t even aware that it wasn’t M1-compatible just yet. I’ve noticed absolutely NO issues using the latest version of the PCM Total Bundle.
  • HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,360

@Geri_O said:
    We bought a Mac Studio Mac w/ 64gb of RAM several weeks ago and right away, i reinstalled the Lexicon software. I’m running the wheels off of our PCM Total Bundle. I guess it’s running on Rosetta, but I wasn’t even aware that it wasn’t M1-compatible just yet. I’ve noticed absolutely NO issues using the latest version of the PCM Total Bundle.

Yes it works with Rosetta but we are still going to be releasing some compatibility updates and then of course Silicon support later as well