Home Lexicon User Forum Lexicon Software
Options

Did not receive authentication code after buying pcm bundle ?

I've paid for the PCM Reverb Bundle, and never received the authentication key for the ilok. When I click download it puts me on the main page. I don't understand what is going on ? I bought plug ins in the past and never had this kind of problem in my life.
I've saved this amount to buy Lexicon Reverb Bundle, and what am I gonna do now ?? This is not acceptable. I need to have my money refunded or to have my code.

Comments

• Options
    jh1131jh1131 Posts: 2
    I have the same issue. Why do we need to go through loopholes and screen shots to get a product we paid for? Many other plug-in companies have figured this out. The site should not require this much research to navigate, and being able to deliver an activation key is a minimum. I’ve sent a message on the site and an email to the address you sent above. I would like to get my activation code or a refund. I have patience for bugs but this is just unacceptable.
  • Options
    jh1131jh1131 Posts: 2
    Also never received an email (not even in spam or junk mail) to confirm my purchase, which is a first for me.
  • Options
    HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,366

@jh1131 said:
    I have the same issue. Why do we need to go through loopholes and screen shots to get a product we paid for? Many other plug-in companies have figured this out. The site should not require this much research to navigate, and being able to deliver an activation key is a minimum. I’ve sent a message on the site and an email to the address you sent above. I would like to get my activation code or a refund. I have patience for bugs but this is just unacceptable.

Got your email via support and just replied

• Options

Also looking for the iLok code! What is the best way to get a response? Thank you in advance.

• Options

Looks like I have an answer in email. It must have been coming through right before my post. Thank you, support!

• Options
    HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,366

@synthstuff said:
    Looks like I have an answer in email. It must have been coming through right before my post. Thank you, support!

Glad to hear it!

For everyone else, typically turnaround for email is within 24 hours, not counting the weekend days we are not in the office. Monday thru Friday 8:00am to 6:00pm Central Daylight Time is our regular hours. Just FYI for anyone else.

You will always get a response by contacting hprotechsupportUSA@harman.com

support@lexiconpro.com is decommissioned and is not an active email address any longer, nor is forwarding setup for it.