Home Lexicon User Forum Lexicon Software

PCM Native Reverb Plug-in Bundle v1.3.10 (Mac OS X (Intel)) are not truly v1.3.10??

Hello, after uninstalling v.1.3.9 and installing the "supposed" new v1.3.10 version.

The plugs in my DAW still show they are v1.3.9. I did a clean uninstall, as well as downloaded the supposed new version 2x. If it's new, then why aren't the plug version description in the DAW (LOGIC PRO) showing up as v1.3.10.

Seems like an error on Lexicon's side. Either they aren't truly an update, or the title engraving in the plugs is incorrect.

Please explain,
Thankyou.

Comments

• HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,365

@thematix said:
    Hello, after uninstalling v.1.3.9 and installing the "supposed" new v1.3.10 version.

The plugs in my DAW still show they are v1.3.9. I did a clean uninstall, as well as downloaded the supposed new version 2x. If it's new, then why aren't the plug version description in the DAW (LOGIC PRO) showing up as v1.3.10.

Seems like an error on Lexicon's side. Either they aren't truly an update, or the title engraving in the plugs is incorrect.

Please explain,
    Thankyou.

We did let them know that they did not update the tag on the plugin but it is the 1.3.10. We will have a new version later this year as well