Home Lexicon User Forum Lexicon Software

PCM Bundle and LPX reverbs for MAC OS 11 (Big Sur)

2»

Comments

• Hello i also use the PCM bundle extensively, and would like to know when any updates are considered to be launched

• @EmLF said:
    Hi!

any updates on compatibility with M1 Macs? Really want to get the bundle but I'm worried it just won't work in my system...

The plugins latest versions work with M1 Macs utilizing Rosetta, but native silicon support will not be available until the next update. No exact ETA for this but it will be into the new year sometime.

• @HARMAN_EElde said:

@EmLF said:
    Hi!

any updates on compatibility with M1 Macs? Really want to get the bundle but I'm worried it just won't work in my system...

The plugins latest versions work with M1 Macs utilizing Rosetta, but native silicon support will not be available until the next update. No exact ETA for this but it will be into the new year sometime.

Hi i am also having some performance issues on OS 12.3.1 and Ableton 11
    High CPU Usage

• @critza said:

@HARMAN_EElde said:

@EmLF said:
    Hi!

Hi i am also having some performance issues on OS 12.3.1 and Ableton 11
    High CPU Usage

We'll be addressing a lot of the performance issues and such in the next update as well.

• SwenerickSwenerick Posts: 8
    edited February 2023

It is now 2 years since my OP (February 2021) and still nothing. Quite disappointing. :'(

I hope it takes ages because they have rewritten the code from the ground and implemented Hi Resolution, resizable GUI, and so on... >:)

• This is absurd. Soon 2 years and I'm not able to use my PCM Reverb Bundle plugins! Small "one man plugin companys" can handle up to 8 plugins up to date without a sweat! A larger company like Harman/Lexicon can't handle one plugin up to date in 2 years time? I'm on Ableton 11 and Monterey. (Not even the latest MAC OS!) The plugins sometimes crashes Ableton and also stalls and spinns "the ball" for 10 seconds before it closes the plugin down.

• I don't know how many devs they have, but I have often heard the larger a dev team is, the less efficient they can be. Fortunately, I still have my trusty PCM81 to work with... while, my total bundle is covered with dust for two years. When my old mac pro suddenly died, I had to replace it, goes for the new M1 apple computer as intel mac based was already announced more or less as deprecated, and got punished by Lexicon :smiley:

See you in February 2024! :wink:

• This is an old thread, so seems there is a bit of misconception here - we released an updated version of the plugins last year (actually 3 updates in the last 2 years) Sounds like you guys may have missed this, but as I have stated elsewhere in the forum, our plugins work fine with M1 Macs and even the latest Mac OS using Rosetta. We will have native silicon support in the new update this year. If you have not downloaded and updated to the latest versions of the plugin you can do that at any time -

https://lexiconpro.com/en-US/software

• Locking and closing this thread.

This discussion has been closed.