Home Soundcraft User Forum Soundcraft General Discussion
Options

Where is the sampling rate setting?

I cannot find anywhere telling about changing sampling rate, 44.1, 48 or etc. I hear someone said about working with DAW and it could change in that situation.

If there is any answer, thank you.

Sam.

Comments

• Options

for Ui24R, thanks, I couldn't find the edit function.

• Options
    MikedMiked Posts: 1

Greetings Sammtri - did you ever receive any response to this question? I ask as I too am recently trying to figure out how to adjust the sampling rate from 48/24 to 44.1/24...

• Options

There is NO sample rate setting . Ui24R is fixed at 48K. You can adjust the bit depth under Settings for the stereo record and you can change formats on The Multitrack from WAV or FLAC with 2 choices of bit depth.

• Options
    MbwadogMbwadog Posts: 2

Well, this is a bit strange.
    I am running Cubase 12 and I set up both a test project and also saved a template file with all the specs set to the way I work.
    In the project setup, I set the sample rate to 48Khz.
    See Sample rate image 1
    However, I then see a warning flag in the sample rate field
    I then click on the warning flag and I see
    Warning: Sample rate does not match the sample rate of the audio hardware **
    **See sample rate image 2

I then did a short test recording in cubase and looked at the stats of the audio file and it shows that it is indeed a 48Khz file.
    So can anybody in Harmen / Soundcraft tech dept tell me what is going on?
    Hopefully, Harmen / Soundcraft wil liase with Steinberg and if it's just a bug, get it fixed?

• Options
    MbwadogMbwadog Posts: 2

One more thing, even though you say the mixer sample rate ** IS SET AT 48KHZ**, in the Soundcraft USB Audio control panel it is permanently set at 44.1Khz and there seems to be no way to change this.