Home Soundcraft User Forum Soundcraft Mixing Consoles

Streaming while playing live.

Not seeing an post for this.. I'm looking for the best way to set up the Ui24 to do a live stream on FaceBook, while also doing a live show through a PA. They will need different mixes, so was thinking of either running the FBook live on 2 of the AUX busses, and running the PA of the Mains as usual. Or should the House be on an Aux busses and then send the Mains to the FB live? Or is there another way to approach this Anyone doing this? Insight as for setup would be helpful. Thanks, Jon

Comments

• Me pasa lo mismo. No sé la mejor manera de poder configurarlo.
    Necesito hacer mezclas distintas con efectos incluidos, y que no dependa del master de la PEA.
    @jonnyB si pudiste solucionarlo, ¿Me cuentas?
    Gracias!

• In general you are on the right track... probably using prefader stereo aux send for secondary mix to FB live is best plan. Alternatively you might consider converting a stereo (stereo link) aux into a stereo matrix. You would then use Aux Sends and/or Subgroups to create your FB live mix. This would assume you set up some subgroups (even if you aren't using them for main PA). This would allow you to create your FB Live mix by adjusting the balance between the subgroups. This may be easier than having to mix each individual channel via an aux send- it sort of depends on how much control you need of the FB Live mix.

See this link for more on setting up Matrix on Ui24R https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wk_oVTjJx6g

@jonnyB said:
    Not seeing an post for this.. I'm looking for the best way to set up the Ui24 to do a live stream on FaceBook, while also doing a live show through a PA. They will need different mixes, so was thinking of either running the FBook live on 2 of the AUX busses, and running the PA of the Mains as usual. Or should the House be on an Aux busses and then send the Mains to the FB live? Or is there another way to approach this Anyone doing this? Insight as for setup would be helpful. Thanks, Jon