Home Soundcraft User Forum Soundcraft Mixing Consoles
Options

ui12 - Order of inputs on main mix screen?

IanEricIanEric Posts: 1
edited January 2021 in Soundcraft Mixing Consoles

I used to have my inputs in a custom order on the main mix screen (instead of 1 thru 8, i believe I sorted them as 1, 5, 2, 6, 3, 7, 4, 8). But that order is now gone, and I can't get it back...I also cannot use the "sort" button in the custom views. I tap it, it illuminates, but only while I touch it; like a momentary switch. It goes off immediately, and I can't seem to figure out how to put my inputs into a custom order on the main mix screen again.

I'm using a ui12 with an iPad Mini 4 (though the same issue exists no matter what device I use for access). All are updated to latest firmware.

UPDATE: I figured it out. Just reset the view, and tap the inputs in the order you want them displayed. A little non-intuitive, which is probably why I couldn't remember how to do it. I'd delete this post, but can't find how to do that either? Only edit? Ha. Cheers, everyone.

Comments

• Options

Good to hear... I was going to say you may need to set them up again under View Groups which is pretty straight ahead. Not sure why they went away but regardless pretty easy fix.