Home AMX User Forum NetLinx Studio
Options

How to program the Clearone audio conference pop up page on AMX system

Dear All,

How to program the Clearone audio conference pop up page on AMX system? When received calls from far site, the AMX touch panel should pop up one page, then the user can select Answer or reject the call. My question is how to program the AMX system when received call then the pop up will show out. Is it possible the panel can show out the phone number when received a call from somewhere?

Thank You.

Comments

• Options
    gdemikgdemik Posts: 12
    In the passed I have used a data event for caller ID. Below is the API and a clip of the caller ID section.

Basically look for the data coming from your specific device and use a Find_String to narrow it down then parse the rest out and do what you want with it.

From real world experience where a room MIGHT actually receive calls from outside, I ALWAYS found it simpler to just put an Answer button on the page. Usually the user know who will be calling or the callerID is useless (tele conf bridge, a random conference room in London, etc etc. Nothing that anyone could recognize. So dont waste your time if you dont need to.

Anyways...
    CLEARONE Says:
    Command Form:DEVICE CALLERID <Channel> <Number> <Argument>

http://www.clearone.com/uploads/resource/Converge_API_SerialCommandGuide_Spring_2013_Appendix_A.pdf