Home AMX User Forum AMX General Discussion
Options

G4 Panel Preview

Somehow the latest TP4 Design software (3.3.0 build 674) and G4 Panel Preview are not working properly anymore. I've tried reinstalling G4 Panel Preview and the G4 Preview Supporting files over and over and still have the same issue. When I try launching G4 Panel Preview from TP4 I get an annoying page saying SETUP PAGE PREVIEW and to click anywhere to return to the previous page (*See attached pic). I click on it and nothing happens. Also a secondary page of the G4 Preview appears behind the main window showing the AMX Logo. To close the secondary instance of G4 Preview I have to use Windows Task Manager to force quit it. I am using Windows 7 64 bits. I haven't had this issue before until updating to the latest TP4 Design, very annoying... as I need to preview the TP4 project as I go and need the latest to support the G4 and G5 panels. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    champchamp Posts: 261
    Maybe it is a problem with the TP4 file where the startup page has defaulted to a setup page, try making a fresh project on a different panel type.
    Another shot in the dark... Try running TPD4 in WinXP mode.