Home AMX User Forum AMX Technical Discussion

DVX Clear routing

I'm using a DVX, and on shutdown I'm setting the output to use Input 0 (clear the routing, so nothing is routed when the display is turned back on), but I'm finding that when I turn the display back on and select a certain source, I just get an Orange screen. I'm wondering if this has something to do with the way that I'm clearing the routing. Any ideas? Is this the right way to clear routing?

Thanks,

Javed

Comments

• Please provide more info on the hardware configuration. What is the make and model of the display? Is this connected directly to the DVX via HDMI output? Is this connected via DXLink RX? At the display, is it also HDMI or is there a conversion happening there like a DVI adaptor?

The orange screen typically suggests a HDCP error between the DVX and the Display.
  • KennyKenny Posts: 209
    There may be a FW fix for this. Ask AMX tech support.
  • Orange screen problem

Hello!
    I have the same problem with Orange screen (on LCD`s Monitors and Projectors, connected via DxLink RX).
    We have no input with HDCP (only laptops and cameras connected via DxLink TX). I`m clearing the routing with DI1:5T command and after that, when i turn some routes back on, i get orange screen sometimes.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks