Home AMX User Forum NetLinx Studio
Options

Programming Touch Pannle FeedBack

Hi Guys,
I have designed and Programmed touch panel. I have designed Toggle buttons to turn the lights on and Off. Everything seems to work fine. Though i Am stuck in Feedback statements.

Can any 1 help me with a sample code for feedback statements. I will Really Appreciate Your Help.
Am Attaching the code for the Touch Panel lighting control.

Comments

• Options
    NZRobNZRob Posts: 70
    Very complicated way you have done it.

Are you asking about feedback from the different lighting devices to change the state of the button on the touch panel

Or

When you press a button - the button turns on when you send the on command to the devices and off when you turn the lights off

?
  • Options
    u57jcsu57jcs Posts: 19
    NZRob wrote: »
    Very complicated way you have done it.

Are you asking about feedback from the different lighting devices to change the state of the button on the touch panel

Or

When you press a button - the button turns on when you send the on command to the devices and off when you turn the lights off

?

I really appreciate your reply Mate. I need to change the state of the feedback from the different lighting devices to change the state of the button on the touch panel.

and if you could help with the second condition you stated. It will be great

Thanks in advance :)
  • Options
    NZRobNZRob Posts: 70
    The feedback generated from the device is a lot of work to do and it depends on what device you are using and what comes back from the specific device(s). To do this you might have to look at programmer 2/3 course or find a module on the AMX site for that device.

The feedback to the touch panel when you press the button can be done this way (using your first button as an example)
    BUTTON_EVENT [dvTPLIGHT, 1]
    {

PUSH:
        {
    	IF (BFDIL1 = 0)
    	{
    	  SEND_COMMAND dvGFDIM1,'P6L100T0'
    	  BFDIL1 = 1
    	}
    	ELSE
    	{
    	  SEND_COMMAND dvGFDIM1,'P6L0T0'
    	  BFDIL1 = 0
     	}
    	[dvTPLIGHT,1]=BFDIL1 // This sets the button state the same as BFDIL1 value of 1 for on and 0 for off
        }
    }    

You need to make sure that the button is set to 'CHANNEL' feedback in the touch panel design.

Cheers Rob