Home AMX User Forum NetLinx Studio

ClearOne 880T Feedback Question

I'm having issues receiving any feedback from a ClearOne 880T. I would like to parse feedback of output 2, group O, on device #10. The code for controlling the gain works, but when I enter the null value to parse the feedback, I get an "Argument" error. Any help would be appreciated.
SEND_STRING dvDSP,"'#10 GAIN 2 O 1 A',13" //This string works fine, controls the device.

SEND_STRING dvDSP,"'#10 GAIN 2 O  A',13" //In the Telnet window, the device reads an argument error, and then reads "OK". The manual says to leave the value blank to receive text feedback, but it doesn't work. 

Comments

• a_riot42a_riot42 Posts: 1,624
    mjones2620 wrote: »
    I'm having issues receiving any feedback from a ClearOne 880T. I would like to parse feedback of output 2, group O, on device #10. The code for controlling the gain works, but when I enter the null value to parse the feedback, I get an "Argument" error. Any help would be appreciated.
    SEND_STRING dvDSP,"'#10 GAIN 2 O 1 A',13" //This string works fine, controls the device.

SEND_STRING dvDSP,"'#10 GAIN 2 O  A',13" //In the Telnet window, the device reads an argument error, and then reads "OK". The manual says to leave the value blank to receive text feedback, but it doesn't work. 

From memory this worked when I last had to deal with a similar Clear One unit. Do you have an extra space in there?
    Paul
  • rfletcherrfletcher Posts: 217
    mjones2620 wrote: »

Leave off the absolute flag at the end and all the extra spaces.
    send_string dvDSP,"'#10 GAIN 2 O',$0D"