Home AMX User Forum NetLinx Studio

Polycom SoundStructure Documentation

Can someone please help me find ANY documentation on the Polycom SoundStructure Duet Module?

There is nothing in the 3rd party Device Database that actually speaks to it, and the SNAPI documentation doesn't cover how to connect to it.

I tried building the module the same way the Group Series works (DATA_EV-->ONLINE-->Property IP, et al) but it won't connect. The Group Series Module works just fine.

I really need to grab control of this box, so I'd be very grateful if someone could point me in the right direction!

Comments

• ericmedleyericmedley Posts: 4,177
    I would recommend skipping the module. There are significant problems with it and the parts that do work are pretty limited in scope. The commands aren't that hard. I can send if needed.
  • AMXJeffAMXJeff Posts: 450
    alecg wrote: »
    There is nothing in the 3rd party Device Database

The sound structure model numbers are c8 or c16. You can find the documentation in the zip files under those models. If that information is not enough, tech support should be able to help.
  • alecgalecg Posts: 30
    Eric, I've already started to go down this road. I appreciate the heads up on the spotty module - I might try it none the less as all i need it to do is dial a phone number? I'm on a limited timeline to push this thing out and my OCD is not good for writing includes because I'll wind up "include"-ing everything, lol! I'll post my results!

Jeff, I didn't think to look inside of the c8. The documentation is there, but not in the c16 zip.

Thanks for the help guys!
  • ericmedleyericmedley Posts: 4,177
    The phone dial was one thing that was wrong in the polycom docs. They showed the command order to be

Take phone off hook.
    Dial number.

But for a Sip call it's the other way around.
  • HI

Hola

Alguna vez controlé un equipo similar

te puedo pasar el codigo