Home AMX User Forum NetLinx Studio
Options

Sharp Aquos (older model) - Auto Adjust Command

I have a really old Sharp LCD LC52E77U, and I need to find the 'auto-adjust' command for it. The manuals I have been able to find, only have a one page list of the basic commands. Does anybody have a more extensive manual, or know what that command is?

Comments

• Options
    I don't think that model has any more commands than what shows on that one-page table of commands. Some Sharp API's I've got have either an "Auto Input Scan" command, or an "Auto View Mode" (wide, stretched, etc.) command which doesn't seem to apply to standard HDMI inputs, but... that's about it. Come to think about it, I'm not sure what you're trying to auto-adjust: volume? brightness? image size or orientation?
  • Options
    DJPickDJPick Posts: 12
    It's actually for the VGA input. The issue they are running into is, they added a PC to the system, and now when you switch to a laptop input, the image is shifted on the screen, until you do the auto-adjust, which is buried in the OSD menu. I was trying to find a way to recall that command, after switching inputs, which is something I used to do with many projectors, years ago.
  • Options
    pdabrowskipdabrowski Posts: 184
    No idea whether this will help, but I have the service manual for the smaller 26"-37" LC model Sharp Aquos panels (around 2008/2009) that is somewhat valid for our 42" panels we have:
    http://pdelecs.com/sharp