Home AMX User Forum AMX Control Products
Options

Request for custom modero startup logo

Or at least some indication to the user that he should wait a little while before marking the panel 'dead'

Who's with me?

Comments

• Options
    vincenvincen Posts: 526
    Well there is no easy way to change AMX boot logo on Modero Touch Panel, but on new models with blue LEDs you can see it's booting as LED are playing a little animation :)

Vince
  • Options
    DHawthorneDHawthorne Posts: 4,584
    You could make the wakeup page some sort of "Please Wait..." message page, then use the online event in your master to flip to your normal idle page. If there is no other route to the wait page, this would leave no doubt of the readiness of the panel.
  • Options
    I was referring to the AMX logo page, i am not aware of the possibility to change that startup page.
  • Options
    vincenvincen Posts: 526
    I was referring to the AMX logo page, i am not aware of the possibility to change that startup page.

In fact AMX logo that displays on startup can't be changed on your own as it's stored in firmware of graphic card of Modero :(

Vince
  • Options
    Too bad, the ability to put a custom logo could be used in the prevention of stolen equipment. Some projector manufactures offer this ability now.