Home AMX User Forum AMXForums Archive Threads AMX Website/Forums

Netlinx 2.3

Just a question/suggestion if AMX could put Studio 2.3 back on the download site till some of the 2.4 issues have been fixed and a patch has been released. Everyone could then decide to stick it out with 2.4 or regress to 2.3 while they wait for a patch.
P.S. by no way am I saying that 2.4 isn't good but it may require a tweak from what I've seen posted by others.


Sign In or Register to comment.