Home AMX User Forum AMX General Discussion

Button variable text range.

Hello!
Not did not face by a problem? Panel MVP-8400, it is necessary to deduce the information in a window. If I enter number of a window more than 254, the information is not displayed, if less that all ОК. I read a manual: Button assignments can only be adjusted in TPD4 and not on the panels. Button channel range: 1 - 4000 button push and feedback (per address port) Button variable text range: 1 - 4000 (per address port) Button states range: 1 - 256 (General Button; 1 = Off State, 2 = On State) Level range: 1 - 600 (default level value 0-255, can be set up to 1-65535) Address port range: 1 - 100 As it to understand? A software all new.
Thanks for the answer!

Comments

• What command are you using?

The @TXT allows only addressing upto 255, because the address parameter is a CHAR only.

I'm still using the good old 'TEXT' command ;) , which works fine upto 4000.

Regards,
  • The G4 equivalent that works with channel numbers above 255 is ^TXT.
    SEND_COMMAND TP,"'^TXT-512,1&2,',<string or string var>"

Will send text to the button with address channel 512, states 1 & 2. (For a simple two-state button)

- Chip
  • AMBAMB Posts: 18
    Chip Moody wrote:
    The G4 equivalent that works with channel numbers above 255 is ^TXT.
    SEND_COMMAND TP,"'^TXT-512,1&2,',<string or string var>"

Will send text to the button with address channel 512, states 1 & 2. (For a simple two-state button)

- Chip

Thanks, has understood!