Home AMX User Forum AMX General Discussion
Options

Forum Admin: PLEASE...

Is there any way we can do this??? I cannot stand to look at the forum on my iPad since it forces me to the "Mobile" style which does not allow you to zoom in on text. In fact, you can't change anything and I therefor cannot see the text while using my iPad. If we switch it so it's not the default, users who do wish to use it can still select the style. Please help a poor sighted programmer out...

If you do not wish to use the mobile style, you can disable it following these steps:
  1. Admin CP -> Settings -> Options -> Style & Language Settings -> Default Style for Old Mobile Browsers. Set 'None'.
  2. Admin CP -> Settings -> Options -> Style & Language Settings -> Default Style for Modern Mobile Browsers. Set 'None'.
  3. Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager. Edit any style in the mobile style list and set "Allow User Selection" to No.
Admins will always be able to use the mobile style, as they can always use any existing style and because it is not possible to delete the last mobile style.