Home AMX User Forum AMX General Discussion

Concept 4000 security system

Hi all,
I have to integrate with one of these security systems in an upcoming project. On their website they seem to indicate that they have a strategic partnership with AMX and a 'high level interface' (Module?) is available.

http://www.innerrange.com/stratpart.cfm

Does anyone know if there is a module floating around for it. I cant seem to find one on the inconcert site and someone from Innerrange tech support UK has told me he hasnt heard of any. Just thought i'd ask here as occasionally Amx seem to have modules for devices that arent released on their website.

Sl

Comments

• trustworthytrustworthy Posts: 74
    Concept C3000 Module

To bump this back, I too am in need of the ConceptMod.tko , anyone know where I can get it?
  • TurnipTruckTurnipTruck Posts: 1,485
    There is nothing from AMX as far as I can tell. Perhaps the system manufacturer has written their own module and it is available from them? I think a call to the manufacturer would be in order. Lastly, the system could be something from another manufacturer rebranded to another name and there would be a slight chance that some other comm module would work. Once again, your next contact is the system manufacturer.