Home AMX User Forum AMX Design Tools
Options

Images for TP4 buttons

Does anyone know where i can download any png's or bmp's for use with TPDesign 4.

I have looked at the AMX touch panel on there web site but only the standard
ones. Iam looking for a an update of Laptop.bmp.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Spire_JeffSpire_Jeff Posts: 1,917
    You could try the image search functionality on google.com.

here is one that just popped up: http://www.refurbished-laptops-and-cheap-laptop-reviews.com/images/Sony-VAIO-PCG-used-notebook.jpg

Just open the file in the editor of your choice and resize it to fit your needs.

Jeff
  • Options
    Thomas HayesThomas Hayes Posts: 1,164
    Did you see any such icons in the 'user created' section of the design tools? If not I have several I could send to you.
  • Options
    DHawthorneDHawthorne Posts: 4,584
    Just be careful of copyrights. Even though the likelihood of someone seeing one of their images on a touchpanel, then pursuing a suit based on a violation, is slim, it is a possibilty that would reflect very badly on your company.

My rule-of-thumb is that if the originator does not explicitly grant free use (or sell a license) , for commercial application, I won't use it.
  • Options
    I've also got a template file of devices AMX did when TP4 and G4 Panels came out that i would be more than happy to send you , ive also got a few cool laptop icons that i can include, you'll be able to resize if required in any graphics package.
    email if you would like these.
    <stuartb@RGBComms.co.uk> AMX Senior Support Engineer.