Abnormal CPU Usage & typing issue
I am currently using (i hope) the latest version of Netlinx Studio (v4.4.1914) on Win10 Pro (x64) with the latest updates, on my new Thinkpad P15 Gen2. Netlinx is running with administrator rights.
My issue is about files with around 3k lines of code. When ever i start adding whitespaces, newlines or any characters, Netlinx is stuttering, CPU usage starts to grow and within the next 2,3 or more seconds it just freezes then the new character appears. It's the first time i've been witnessing this stuttering and i've no idea on how to fix that, it's really annoying to work with.
I tried to reset completly Netlinx and remove my personnal preferences (which i've been using for years), but i am unable to fix this issue, I really need some help with that, as you can guess it's just driving me crazy I lose so much time while working on big files, I started using VSCode instead to edit my files but I don't want it to be a solution concerning that issue..
I had no issue on my old hardware (Surface 5 Pro) and was using the same version of Netlinx with the same preferences and the same operating system.
EDIT: Added link to video: here