Home AMX User Forum AMX Networked AV (SVSI) Products

Firmware Upgrade

We are working with N2121 Encoders and N2212 Decoders. Need latest firmware and best way to upgrade existing units. Current Firmware on units v1.2.3 (no letters).

Can someone from tech support please advise?

Thanks!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Harman Integrated Technologies Group (ITG) Posts: 0

I suggest you call in for this one. +1 844-776-4899

All I can see from here is v. 1.15.61 - https://help.harmanpro.com/n2xx2-updater-hotfix

• Hello,

I want to inquire about a firmware update for N2612S encoders and N2622S decoders that support Dante technology - I see a "Coming soon" option in the feature list. Is there any expected release date?

• emdx71emdx71 Posts: 47

@Sebastian85 said:
    Hello,

I want to inquire about a firmware update for N2612S encoders and N2622S decoders that support Dante technology - I see a "Coming soon" option in the feature list. Is there any expected release date?

I was actually wondering about this as well.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Harman Integrated Technologies Group (ITG) Posts: 0

The product manager responsible for Networked AV is currently at the ISE trade show. If you are attending the show, that is likely the fastest path to an answer. If not, it will be at least a week.

• We got information that the DANTE firmware will be released just end of February.

• Hello,
    I have an N8001 with a fw version 2021-03-30. Is there a newer version? I look in the website and it shows these one.
    SVSI N8000 N-Series Controller Firmware Updater v5.0.10
    Last Updated: Jan 31, 2024

Last Updated: January 20, 2024

Product Name: N-Command
    FG #: N-8002

Version: 5.0.10
    Release Date: 2024-01-20

Prerequisites

CAN NOT BE USED TO UPDATE N8001

But as a prerequisites it says that can't be use to update the N8001. All my encoders and decoders are in version 2023-07-13.
    Any help would be appreciated.

• Hello,

Any update about N2612S firmware?

And an off-topic question: is it possible to change the default screen with the AMX logo if there is no signal on the decoders?