Home AMX User Forum NetLinx Studio
Options

About the software window display

When using the software process, set the connection IP. Incomplete display.
Is there a workaround ?

Comments

• Options

looks strange, never saw that.... maybe a primary/secondary screen issue, or maybe has to do with windows-side 4k output with font or app scaling...

It's also strange that it shows a different font in the "OK" "cancel" "Select" etc buttons. Do you have changed any font settings in Studio's preferences?

• Options
    dongjindongjin Posts: 12

I am a Windows 11 home Chinese edition,22H2. HP laptop, and the configuration was not modified after the software was installed.I didn't have this problem with Windows 7 before.Previous laptops, Windows 10 Chinese Pro had the same display problem.My colleagues are the same.

• Options

works fine for me on Win 10 home and pro, and Win 11 pro... I think you should contact Harman Technical Support.

• Options

@HARMAN_Chris
    Hello, please help to take a look at this issue

• Options
    HARMAN_ChrisHARMAN_Chris Posts: 598

@dongjin - As Marc suggested, you should log the issue with Harman technical support to better document your resolution and PC settings.

• Options

Thank you all for your replies.I will try to contact Harman technical support.If I can, I'd like to take a look at everyone's software windows, such as network connection settings

• Options

• Options

Thanks for your reply. I'm really envious.I've had this problem with laptops before and I don't want to put up with it anymore after replacing it with a new one. I would like to find a solution to this problem.

• Options

like said, I assume that in this window some kind of standard font is used, and the window is of fixed size and so only works well with that standard font and size. If coming from chinese Windows, this font may be replaced with another default system font, and so the sizes will not work any longer.

• Options
    John NagyJohn Nagy Posts: 1,734

Take a closer look comparing with the reported window - the window frame is clipped as well, not just font issues. The right edge of the window, the > widget, and the vertical scroll bar are missing. Fonts alone would not do that.

• Options

I've tried modifying the system font, but to no avail. Harman Technical Support was contacted, but there was no reply. I don't know if it's connected.