Home AMX User Forum AMXForums Archive Threads AMX Applications and Solutions
Options

TP Design4 to support NXD_CV5?

Hello,
Does anyone know how to download a TPDesing4 file into the new CV5 panels?
Why AMX doesn't have come up with the new TP4 version that supports these panels?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    matt95gsrmatt95gsr Posts: 165
    Hello,
    Does anyone know how to download a TPDesing4 file into the new CV5 panels?
    Why AMX doesn't have come up with the new TP4 version that supports these panels?

Thanks

I've been wondering the answer to this, as well. Have you actually gotten your hands on one yet? I've had one on order, and was just told today that it isn't going to ship until the end of the month. It's actually holding up completion of a job, but I guess I need a new version of TPDesign4 to be released before it matters much to me.
  • Options
    Yes, it looks very nice.It's like a CV7 miniature.I haven't been able to download even a CV7 design (they have the same resolution). In the TP4 download dialogue it doesn't come online.If I manage to do something about it I let you know.Until then I'm waiting for the new TP4 version
  • Options
    Thomas HayesThomas Hayes Posts: 1,164
    Is the delay the actual panel or the TP4 software change? Did they mention.
  • Options
    We got the first CV5 panels and requested this issue.
    The new TPDesign4 version supporting the CV5 is delayed some days because of some kind of problem was found in beta testing.

The workaround is to create or use a NXD-CV7PB file and downloading it with NetLinx Studio. TPD4 v2.5 will not detect the CV5 panel at all, but Studio v2.4.0.126 does. Works fine.

Regards,
  • Options
    jjamesjjames Posts: 2,908
    Let's just hope they also fixed a lot of the bugs in TPD4, and not only the 5" compatability. Hopefully they've added a fair amount of extra features that we've been wanting. I hate to say it, but I'm quite skeptical of the next release of TPD4.

Fingers are crossed, but not holding my breath.
  • Options
    Joe HebertJoe Hebert Posts: 2,159
    Things that make you want to go, hmmm...

The burning question I have is why does Costas Theoharis have a join date that's well over a year before the AMX forum was launched? Hmmmm...

Edit - So does Marc Scheibein...I'm so confused... :)
  • Options
    Joe Hebert wrote:
    The burning question I have is why does Costas Theoharis have a join date that's well over a year before the AMX forum was launched? Hmmmm...

Edit - So does Marc Scheibein...I'm so confused... :)

There was a "Distributor only" forum :cool: before, and the join dates were passed..... :p