Home AMX User Forum AMXForums Archive Threads AMX Applications and Solutions

TP4 error saving files to preview folder

I am working in a new panel Design and keep getting the error below when I try to do Panel Preview inside TP Design4:

"Error saving files to preview folder."

Then I open a different panel layout file and the Panel Preview works. Any suggestions???

Ricardo

Comments

• jjamesjjames Posts: 2,908
    I'm going to guess that you're also not able to transfer either. I was told by tech support that the file was then corrupted and what I could do was create a new file, then copy and paste the pages and popups to the new file.

I was told this before the latest build though, so . . .

Post back and let us know if you can transfer a file to the panel.
  • This also could be a problem of the resource manager. Somestimes an image was "lost" and now an empty reference is in the manager.

The only problem is that in this case you can't delete the reference because TP4 has no image to delete, so you either have to copy your pages into a new project.

You may download the "corrupt" TP4 file with Studio, because Studio does some kind of binary transfer and will not open and analyze consistency of the file....
  • jjamesjjames Posts: 2,908
    Somestimes an image was "lost" and now an empty reference is in the manager.
    How soon I forget the little things. Very, very possible. I would now like to change my vote for a "corrupted" file and will go with the "lost" image idea. :D

I can do that right? ;)