Home AMX User Forum AMXForums Archive Threads AMX Hardware
Options

MIO-DMS Delay

Hi,
Has anyone managed to get there hands on a MIO-DMS keypad ? I keep getting notified of a product delay and not sure weather to switch back to the old DMS keypads for a install job that we need to complete in May.

I don't know if the product is not stable or if they have other priorities / problems.

Cheers

Comments

• Options
    Hello,

We've installed five MIO Elite DL keypads.
    There's a huge delay but we got some of the first mio's.

They look nice (with the base plate) !!.
    They are stable but I had some problems with the LCD design. Don't know if this ploblem is fixet or that I make a mistake. Now i dont use the LCD panel. Only for the room name.

* The LCD is a button
    * There a tiny dipswitches at the back :)
  • Options
    jwells wrote:
    Hi,
    Has anyone managed to get there hands on a MIO-DMS keypad ? I keep getting notified of a product delay and not sure weather to switch back to the old DMS keypads for a install job that we need to complete in May.

I don't know if the product is not stable or if they have other priorities / problems.

Cheers

We (the Comm-Tec tech support crew) had our first MIO-DMS Pinnacle one in our hands for about 2 hours then it was sent to an exhibition :)

Not tested all features but looks nice and seems to work so far. It's a little bit tricky to get into the panel setups and to do the setup itself (not so easy to set the IP address with up/down buttons only ;)). It has a boottime of about 40-50 seconds.