Home AMX User Forum AMX General Discussion
Options

AXU MTP Info required

Does anyone have connection info for the AXU MTP monochrome touch panel? I have the axlink connection but I am told that there is RS 232 as well, but I cannot find this info on the AMX website, thanks.

Comments

• Options
    bobss wrote:
    Does anyone have connection info for the AXU MTP monochrome touch panel? I have the axlink connection but I am told that there is RS 232 as well, but I cannot find this info on the AMX website, thanks.

The AXU-MTP is a quite old device. AFAIK it is similar with the AXU-MLC and it would have the Phoenix connector for AXlink. What I can remember is something about a connector onboard for RS232 which is not a 9pin DSUB, but I'm not sure.

On the AMX homepage, go to TECH CENTER -> TECHNICAL DOCS -> ARCHIVED MANUALS and look for the AXU-MLC in the Touch Panel section.

Kind regards,
  • Options
    bobssbobss Posts: 2
    Thanks marc thats a great help. I should have looked in the archived section in the first place! Thanks again.
  • Options
    Chip MoodyChip Moody Posts: 727
    I had one of these in front of me the other day. It needs a four-pin molex to DB9 adapter - which I didn't have. :( I did the transfer I needed over Axlink...

- Chip