Home AMX User Forum AMXForums Archive Threads AMX Applications and Solutions VisualArchitect
Options

Error message

Hi

Earlier I posted in duet forum ( and delete the post) concerning problem with duet module and netlinx, because I believed as they are not compatible. ( Error message as I got when I transfered files )

To do a test , I did a small system with the same devices in Visual Architect and I got this error message when I build the code
---- Starting NetLinx Compile - Version[2.3.0.0] [05-01-2006 15:14:43] ----

ERROR: C:\Documents and Settings\Denis\Desktop\test\test\Source\test.tko(0): L20218: Missing valid AMX module reference for [Marantz_SR8500_Comm_dr1_0_1.jar]

C:\Documents and Settings\Denis\Desktop\test\test\Source\test.axs - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

NetLinx Compile Complete [05-01-2006 15:15:38]

Why ?

Comments

• Options
    I don't have much experience with VA right now, but it seems that the .jar archive isn't found in any Duet path.
    Please check if the file is in
    c:\Program Files\Common Files\AMXShare\Duet\module

Please also check this path in VA
    Menu MANAGERS -> DEVICE DATABASE MANAGER

Are the paths correct?

Kind regards,
  • Options
    DenisDenis Posts: 163
    Yes it's there. It seem to have a problem with module itself. I'm waiting for an AQMX support reply on this problem.
  • Options
    Hi Denis,

It looks like it was a module problem. Try downloading the new version from the AMX website and let me know if you have any more problems.

Hope this helps,
    Marji