Home AMX User Forum AMX Control Products
Options

Mulit-coloured bargraph?

Hello everyone.
I have seen the muilt-coloured bar-graph that changes colour as it ramps up(green to yellow to red) and would like to know how to or where to look how to do this. A point in the general direction would be much appreciated. So far the only thing I have been able to do ends up changing the entire levels colour.

Comments

• Options
    jjamesjjames Posts: 2,908
    See attached panel file. Look at each of the bargraph-button's properties, particularly the range.
  • Options
    Thomas HayesThomas Hayes Posts: 1,164
    Thx's JJames
    I checked it out and it seems straight forward, just a case of setting up your range points. I was hoping that the panel would be able to process the info from low to high range and create the colour shading from A to Z using only 1 bargraph line but this is very helpful. Thanks again. :)
  • Options
    I've never seen it done with a single bargraph . . . do you have any screenshot examples?
  • Options
    VLCNCRZRVLCNCRZR Posts: 216
    Multistate bargraph example

hopefully this is what you are inquiring on.
  • Options
    shanemshanem Posts: 28
    Multi Coloured Bargraph

Here is one I threw together. Is this what you mean?

Shane
    vol.zip 258.7K
  • Options
    Nice Graphics

Very nice graphics Shane; are the buttons and all that from a template or did you make them?
  • Options
    shanemshanem Posts: 28
    The volume bar is a modified version of the battery status bar on the system page templates in TP4 design. The other buttons I made myself from scratch using an open source Graphics Program called the GIMP. It can be fairly time consuming doing this especially when you need to create the same buttons in many different sizes! But hey, its worth it in the end...IMO.

Shane
  • Options
    shanem wrote:
    But hey, its worth it in the end...IMO.
    Agreed! Though I'm not sure if I really want to spend the time with GIMP; I've tried working with it before - kinda difficult (IMO), so I stuck with Macromedia Fireworks 8.
  • Options
    Thomas HayesThomas Hayes Posts: 1,164
    Hi Shane
    That's pretty much what I was talking about, nicely done images. Thx's :) to everyone's input and examples.